Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note 9 is amazing, but I'm waiting on this 3XL

Anybody else tired of the Apple vs Android battles? I no longer see a purpose in comparing them unless you aren't already grounded in one system already and idk who isn't already in one nowadays.

Anybody else tired of the Apple vs Android battles? I no longer see a purpose in comparing them unless you aren't already grounded in one system already and idk who isn't already in one nowadays.

Not until someone can explain why Apple has such a stronghold on the smartphone marketplace. Highly functional phones, but I don't know too many reasons to why a tech enthusiast would go iOS over Android.

https://www.mi.com/in/poco-f1/#overview

• 6' LCD FHD+

• Android 8.1 (MiUI for Poco v9), Android P in Q4

• Snapdragon 845

• 6GB/8GB RAM

• 64/128/256GB storage

• 4000mah battery

• 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, 4-axis OIS, dual pixel PDAF + 5 MP, depth sensor

• usb type-c, quick charge 3.0
Price:

6/64 - Rs. 20,999 ($300) 6/128 - Rs. 23,999 ($345) 8/256 - Rs. 28,999 ($415)

:sick:

Last edited:
really want that all white back for my Pixel 2 xl panda
Wonder if the buds will be included for the U.S. release, most countries require some types of headphones to be included with phones, but not U.S.

Note 9 is amazing, but I'm waiting on this 3XL

It’s a debate I’m done having, wasted a lot of year and energy fighting that fight.

Not until someone can explain why Apple has such a stronghold on the smartphone marketplace. Highly functional phones, but I don't know too many reasons to why a tech enthusiast would go iOS over Android.

It is mainly iMessage man :lol:

Text is pretty much the most used feature on a phone.

Essential Phone came in. Feels really nice in hand. Gotta wait til tonight to set it up with my dad's SIM

20180823_122859_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
T-Mobile was hit by a data breach affecting around 2 million customers
No financial data, Social Security numbers, or passwords were compromised
By Chaim Gartenberg@cgartenberg Aug 24, 2018, 8:42am EDTSHARE
T-Mobile.0.jpeg

T-Mobile has announced that on August 20th, the company was hit by hackers who were able to gain access to personal information from roughly 2 million customers, including the name, billing zip code, phone number, email address, account number, and account type of users. According to the company, more sensitive information — financial data, Social Security numbers, and passwords — weren’t compromised in the hack.

T-Mobile gave a statement on the breach, saying anyone whose data has been stolen either has been or shortly will be notified via a text message. So if you’re T-Mobile customer and you haven’t gotten an alert, you’re probably safe.

T-Mobile hasn’t given a concrete number of how many customers have had their information compromised, although in a statement given to Motherboard, a T-Mobile spokesperson noted that the hack affected “about” or “slightly less than” 3 percent of the carrier’s 77 million customers (which works out to around 2 million users).

Rumor has it that the next iPhone will use USB-C instead of the proprietary Lightning cables.

Back
Top Bottom