• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks better than the XL, but for me the bezels are too large on the top and bottom. Once I've gotten used to slimmer bezels and more screen, it feels far more noticeable when they're there and you get less screen.

You right. I just feel like phones batteries in 2018 should be at least 3000mah or more

This watch looks :pimp:

Box of OnePlus 6t leaked:

In-screen fingerprint scanner. I might have to hop in even though I'm eagerly awaiting the S10

oh **** they did it lol

diggin the notch too. if you have to do it, that's one way i guess

The 6T looks solid if all they add was a better notch and fingerprint sensor.

I love my 6 but the rear sensor is my least favorite thing about it.

im sure ill want to update from my 6 lol. might see how the new iphone is. oneplus is definitely making some of the more exciting android phones.

To the OP folks in here, do you guys experience any compatibility issues with any apps? OP 6t is looking like a winner if price isn't too much higher and the in-screen fingerprint scanner works well.

OnePlus-6T-Red-.png

Yea I was waiting to upgrade the S8+ to the 10, but the 6T is looking like the possible one, if not the 7

To the OP folks in here, do you guys experience any compatibility issues with any apps? OP 6t is looking like a winner if price isn't too much higher and the in-screen fingerprint scanner works well.

OnePlus-6T-Red-.png

I have a 5T (9 months strong) and I have no issues TBH will the apps I use on the reg. Will cop the OP6T when it drops.

at this point with specs being about the same it kinda comes down to which phone do you visually like/you want to be able to show off to people

Apparently, Google is going around asking YouTubers for their videos bashing the Pixel 3 XL.

I think that they're about to surprise us with something...

Even though I don't care about the notch, the rumored Pixel Ultra turning out to be the real Pixel and all the leaks were really a long con, would be absolutely amazing

Zero issues with my OnePlus 6.

If that on screen sensor is legit, I might upgrade... plus that notch becoming even smaller just leave so much screen to use and see.

There's also rumors of OnePlus making a big move with the 7, I don't know what they could have in store. but who knows.. either way, the 6T looks very promising.

Back
Top Bottom