• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ while i agree with you.. i rather have the screen protector on there than potentially crack the actual screen... its costs way too much to replace the screen

I tried the though plastic joint on the note 7 and it kept peeling off on the corners. My boy put super glue on his corners and he said it worked. That's a no for me.

I got the tempered glass on my s8 and it works out ok. It’s not perfect but it gets the job done.. I just don’t like how dust gets in so easily and there’s like a small spot on the screen protector that has like a rainbow effect. You only notice this when the phone is off and you stare at that part of the screen…Its all aesthetics really and doesn’t affect the phone at all…I don’t like the look of a screen protector and would rather rock naked but I don’t want a cracked screen either so I just use the screen protector….

Is insurance still a thing for phones? How much is it covering nowadays and what's your typical deductible? Haven't bought a phone in 5 years.

I thought screen protectors were mostly protecting them from scratches, not hard drops that typically cause cracks.
I haven't used a screen protector in years and I've never cracked a phone. I always buy a case though.

I thought screen protectors were mostly protecting them from scratches, not hard drops that typically cause cracks.
I haven't used a screen protector in years and I've never cracked a phone. I always buy a case though.
Tempered-glass prot cfs screen from drops.

This lockdown mode is a nice edition. I've wanted something like this for Android... Turns off all unlock abilities except for your passcode.

I don't like the pill navigation. I tried out One Plus own gesture navigation when they first introduced it and I can't go back to not having the full screen at my disposal. The downside is not having immediate access to the Assistant, but I've managed using swipe up with Nova on the home screen. Plus they're testing out holding the power button for assistant access.

So far so good, hoping for some battety improvement as well.

With Verizon and some of friends are calling me and the number is showing "restricted". Anyone else deal with this?

I didn't get an Android phone until 2011, but looking Android 1.0 is like going back and looking at Windows 3.1.

android-1.0.jpg

^I remember my cousin getting the G1 for his Birthday praising how it was better than the iPhone back then lol. I didn't feel that way I thought it looked like a Windows phone or something back then. That same cousin today though is team iPhone :lol:

^I remember my cousin getting the G1 for his Birthday praising how it was better than the iPhone back then lol. I didn't feel that way I thought it looked like a Windows phone or something back then. That same cousin today though is team iPhone :lol:
Lol I've gone back and forth myself

Back
Top Bottom