Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank me later.

How to stop getting that volume warning alert

Screenshot_20180928-144440_Chrome.jpg
Good looking

What are you doing Google?

Are they just playing up this conspiracy?

The question I've always had if they bring out a new phone entirely is, doesn't it have to pass FCC or whatever before it can be sold??? And if this supposed secret phone did, how did everyone miss it, but caught wind of the Pixel 3XL and Pixel 3 passing it??

It's widely known that the leaked phones will go on sale right after the event, so there would be a wait for this 3rd phone??

They either gonna look so stupid, or this is the greatest troll job, like something that will actually replace rick rolling somebody.

It is super weird that they are releasing a new model with literally the same specs as the Pixel 2.
If anything they sure are playing this up in a way that if you are a tech fan, you gotta see how this plays out live for sure. I have to drop my wife off at the airport at 4am, and I figured I'd just sleep and stream a replay later on in the day. Seeing this is telling me I gotta power through now and watch atleast the phone portion of the event

Maybe the notch isn't an actual notch, but something in the software that's making the black mark on screen resembling a notch. Like when they reveal it, the cameras are in the screen with no black surrounding it.

I know I'm super reaching. :lol:

Maybe the notch isn't an actual notch, but something in the software that's making the black mark on screen resembling a notch. Like when they reveal it, the cameras are in the screen with no black surrounding it.

I know I'm super reaching. :lol:
89EA1680-CF00-4B28-BF95-4FD2819F3A37.gif

so we gotta hope there's mid credits sequence at the end of this event
the people giving the keynote were probably thinking
"don't talk about the notch, don't talk about the notch."

I'm only salty that all 3 colors are available, instead of one being a verizon exclusive
why couldn't they have done that with the blue Pixel 2

Just gonna wait a month my Pixel 2xl will basically be a Pixel 3 XL

Back
Top Bottom