• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unlocked S9 at best buy is $620, vs the Pixel 3 which starts at $799.

Why would anyone want that slow *** Samsung
skip1.png

The next pixel better be amazing or it's a wrap for the pixel line. They straight up ignored the XL today.

I remember when this thread would go crazy when a Nexus was released (Nexus 4/5/6 in particular). Now there is no hype at all, times have changed

still got my perfect condition nexus 5 on deck, just flashed it back to stock and factory reset it.
can't believe lightning strikes twice and I upgrade to Google's next great phone in the Pixel 2XL
not upgrading till Pixel 5

N5 was the goat phone at the time. Too bad the battery and camera were trash :lol:

Bring back the Nexus line. Make phones great again...

feels like the prices skyrocketed out of nowhere. One year phone like 500 or so, next year everything is 1000

What's the point of showing it at all if you can hide it? I don't get this notch thing or the outrage behind it's existence though

N5 was the goat phone at the time. Too bad the battery and camera were trash :lol:

Bring back the Nexus line. Make phones great again...
Used to make a killing on the nexus 4,5 resale. I would preorder a bunch and flip because google's supply chain was a joke

The small one looks decent, but I like cutting edge designs and Google never really pushes the envelope with the Pixel. I might actually go for an LG because I want that Quad DAC, I'll just wait for the G8 and weigh it against the S10.

Think im going back to samsung after im done with my pixel 2XL
You'll probably regret it. I always do every time I try out the newest non-Google flagships for a few weeks. I know it's preference, but when I get anything other than a Pixel, I'm instantly trying to get it configured to be as close to the Pixel as possible. I figured what's the point in that? The Pixel line is great.

I ordered two Pixel 3 XLs in the black and white yesterday. Next year I'm not messing around with trying to find something better.

Google did preorders right this year. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet, but my phones will be here by next Wednesday or Thursday. That's quicker turn around than even Apple is pulling off.

Only way I leave Samsung at this point is to just go to the other side. That's only if they get rid of my headphone jack

Back
Top Bottom