• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NCtwin NCtwin homie is wildin with the morty cut!!
4CAA3FE4-53AC-4926-8D34-22AE4B58988E.jpeg
C6F0F82F-6271-4EAD-BD80-A1B7BD5F5EDB.png

Soooo any chance Google does what they did last year and replaces all "faulty" pixel XLs with bad batteries with a new pixel 2 XL since the 3 just got announced?? :lol:

So I finally made the switch from an Apple watch series 2 to a Gear S3.

Should I have gone for a galaxy watch? This S3 was $219 New (Costco price but had Bestbuy Price Match it).

Im hoping Galaxy watches go on sale for Black Friday.

I'll be getting the 3XL. Notch don't bother me none. The link on Verizon isn't working for preorder tho

So I finally made the switch from an Apple watch series 2 to a Gear S3.

Should I have gone for a galaxy watch? This S3 was $219 New (Costco price but had Bestbuy Price Match it).

Im hoping Galaxy watches go on sale for Black Friday.

Yea the battery alone was worth the upgrade for me. Looks slicker as well in the silver color.

Verizon doing BOGO(add a line) for the Pixel 3 and an added Pixel Stand

Screenshot_20181009-123551~2.png

Last edited:
2XL still the goods.

Enjoy yall's laggy sammys.

LMAO

I used to be so loyal to Nexus...even with issues like terrible battery life on my Galaxy Nexus (even with the extended battery), loose power button on my Nexus 5 AND the replacements, and a 6P with atrocious battery that degraded to nothing in about half a year and would turn off at 20%, I justified it because it was "pure, vanilla Android" at a decent price point.

Now, they're asking for $1000 for a pixel xl 3 with those specs and that horrendous bigass notch?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

This Samsung 8+ has been treating me so well that I have no worries until the 10+ comes out

2XL still the goods.

Enjoy yall's laggy sammys.
Had my S8 since release. No lag over here and battery life is still good.

Samsung smartview is clutch. Easily mirror YouTube videos to my tv

I had the nexus 4,5,6 and made the switch and couldn't be happier after dealing with mediocre battery life and bad camera resolution

Google lost their way. They had the right idea with the nexus line.

Pricing the pixel to an iphone won't help their cause. Most people will just go for the iphone because everyone has one

Google lost their way. They had the right idea with the nexus line.

Pricing the pixel to an iphone won't help their cause. Most people will just go for the iphone because everyone has one

And The iphone xr is still gonna sell like hot cakes!!!

Google lost thier way when they drop the nexus line.

Back
Top Bottom