• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20190220_120314.jpg
Finna wait for the summer price drop

Why don't you trade your phone in to samsung for credit towards the s10?

I saw something on slickdeals the other day where Samsung was giving up to 550 trade in towards a S10 or new device.

I saw they were giving $150 for a S8... I'd rather keep my phone as a back up before getting fleeced like that.

Also I was reading comments and a lot of horror stories where Samsung just straight up kept people's phones and deaded them and they were out of a phone and money.

I saw something on slickdeals the other day where Samsung was giving up to 550 trade in towards a S10 or new device.

I saw they were giving $150 for a S8... I'd rather keep my phone as a back up before getting fleeced like that.

Also I was reading comments and a lot of horror stories where Samsung just straight up kept people's phones and deaded them and they were out of a phone and money.
I thought saw that the s8/s8+ was $300.

I really want to upgrade this S8 to that S10 but the Fold is callin me, man..

I do graphic design on my phone quite a bit and that bigger screen is super tempting

Same here. It's for creatives/techies like us. I'm just too cheap to let it draw me in.:D

Haha I feel you.

And it def is great for creatives.

Eliminating the back and forth of phone and tablet/laptop is a huge draw for me.

I design/sell on Amazon and had a great Q4 so I have the bread put away and have been waiting for this drop for months now.

Price tag is high as **** but framed as a business expense that I can recoup super quick, Im tempted.

Haha I feel you.

And it def is great for creatives.

Eliminating the back and forth of phone and tablet/laptop is a huge draw for me.

I design/sell on Amazon and had a great Q4 so I have the bread put away and have been waiting for this drop for months now.

Price tag is high as **** but framed as a business expense that I can recoup super quick, Im tempted.
****, if it makes your workflow easier, I'd say go for it. I still did the the old way with my old Wacom tablet connected to laptop. When I bought a Wacom tablet with an actual screen to draw on, I noticed my brain didn't have to go back and forth between two platforms which is less stressful.

Last edited:
Samsung always drops the prices on it's phones in the summer. No need to get it now unless you absolutely can't wait (or the price isn't an issue for you)

****, if it makes your workflow easier, I'd say go for it. I still did the the old way with my old Wacom tablet connected to laptop. When I bought a Wacom tablet with an actual screen to draw on, I noticed my brain didn't have to go back and forth between two platforms which is less stressful.

No doubt, I feel you bro.

If Im at home I use my laptop but Im out and about quite a bit and find myself using my phone, which is convenient but not ideal. Would def make the workflow better, plus I need a new phone so I could knock both out with one device.

Still debating though, might just scoop the S10 now and see whats good later on.

If I dont end up with this first edition Fold I'll def grab one at some point.

Realistically, my boss isn't going to give me the card for that. I think he would even be insulted if I asked.:smh:

Yeah he won’t like you asking for a 2k phone :lol:

I would feel sick after buying that for myself honestly.

It is cool though but hell nah. Rock with that 10+ only if you promise that you will hold on to it for at least 3 years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom