• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Galaxy fold and the s10+.... must resist to switch :lol:

Tbh I just hope Samsung takes out all that bloatware apps

S10+ will be copped. I wonder if samsung will quickly do bundles like they did with the note 9. Wouldn't mind waiting to cop my phone if I can get another item for free.

S10+ will be copped. I wonder if samsung will quickly do bundles like they did with the note 9. Wouldn't mind waiting to cop my phone if I can get another item for free.

If they're smart they'll give the buds for free

20190220_122946.jpg

Don't know what's in there but madness about to ensue

Damn I want the S10 so bad, but my S8 is still in mint condition even being almost 2 years old :frown:

My girl has an S7+ that's on its last legs, but she told me to wait it out a few months when the price goes down, but I want them now.

Going to see what's good with Sprint and leasing for both of our phones or something.

I really didn't want to renew my contract since I haven't done so since 2010-12 I believe, but I don't care I want that **** :smh:

Damn I want the S10 so bad, but my S8 is still in mint condition even being almost 2 years old :frown:

My girl has an S7+ that's on its last legs, but she told me to wait it out a few months when the price goes down, but I want them now.

Going to see what's good with Sprint and leasing for both of our phones or something.

I really didn't want to renew my contract since I haven't done so since 2010-12 I believe, but I don't care I want that **** :smh:

Don't get stuck in no lease/finance. Stack your bread and buy it outright when it goes on sale by May/June

Don't get stuck in no lease/finance. Stack your bread and buy it outright when it goes on sale by May/June

Nah my bread definitely right that's not the issue. I don't see the point of paying $1K for the phone or even waiting a few month for it to hit $500 when you can lease it for 12 months for like an extra $20 a month which comes up to $240 in 12 months and then I just get the next new one (S11 or whatever).

My girl bought the S8 for me outright for like $650 unlocked from Best Buy I think and though it's going strong I think it's a better deal to pay the $250 for 12 months and just get the newest one every year or so.

Think I’ll wait for next years version of the foldable phone. Usually they work out the bugs from the first model.

Can't wait to see all the hands on reviews and full reviews of the Fold. Actually think they need to have a stylus/pen for it. That would be icing on the cake but would also effect their Tab S and Note laptop lines

Nah my bread definitely right that's not the issue. I don't see the point of paying $1K for the phone or even waiting a few month for it to hit $500 when you can lease it for 12 months for like an extra $20 a month which comes up to $240 in 12 months and then I just get the next new one (S11 or whatever).

My girl bought the S8 for me outright for like $650 unlocked from Best Buy I think and though it's going strong I think it's a better deal to pay the $250 for 12 months and just get the newest one every year or so.

Why don't you trade your phone in to samsung for credit towards the s10?

Back
Top Bottom