Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UI=user interface
As minor as it is, the low battery notification has changed and it's much less startling; and i like the fact that there's no battery icon. I hate seeing it red like mf i know, i don't need an illustration.

Another small battery related improvement, when the screen is off and you begin to charge it, the phone doesn't wake up. I like that.

Last edited:
UI=user interface
As minor as it is, the low battery notification has changed and it's much less startling; and i like the fact that there's no battery icon. I hate seeing it red like mf i know, i don't need an illustration.

Another small battery related improvement, when the screen is off and you begin to charge it, the phone doesn't wake up. I like that.

hmm my battery icon is still there with the new update and phone still wakes up. Must be some settings i need to change

^ Android is the main operating system like how Windows is for PC's.

One UI(Samsung) is the skin on top of Android operating system

Try going into Settings, then System, then System updates.

Depends on your phone and your carrier if you got the update

i was a long time samsung user now i have a iphone... i wont go back until im able to send quality videos like imessage..kids are older and they want videos of them playing sports

Honestly, sharing photos and videos via Google Photos is the closest "equivalent" to sending media via imessage. If I want to send my wife/family videos or images of the kids and dont' want it lookin' like 8bit I send em through Photos and there's no loss. I do have a Pixel so I have unlimited full resolution storage via Google Photos but Photos doesn't reduce the resolution by much normally

Decided I'm going to get wifey the 10E for Mother's Day. She's been complaining about her phone for the longest and it's about time to upgrade anyway, might as well roll the inevitable into a gift.

10e is great. From what I've seen/read about the 10/10+ I'm not missing much.

Attachments

• 20190409_112311.jpg
    20190409_112311.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Anyone feel anyway about the 10 5G coming out so soon? Would it have been worth it considering that literally a fraction of a fraction of cities in the US have 5G?

I appreciate the technology and discussion but it is inconsequential and they ain’t getting my money.

But this is how it always goes.

Yeah, it's gonna be fast as ****, but infrastructure isn't there yet.

But with so many plans not being unlimited, is it gonna matter?

Back
Top Bottom