• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still haven't gotten the update for my unlocked note 8? Anyone else not get the update prompt?

Or, is there any way to force an update?

This is a small online study of 1,502 people that hasn't exactly been vetted by the world's top researchers.

Fake news, get outta here with that BS

TP9YSQz.png

Smh my YouTube to mp3 converter started acting up do i deleted and redownloaded from the website. I got skeptical and deleted without installing, now i keep getting these annoying popups on Samsung internet.

Smh my YouTube to mp3 converter started acting up do i deleted and redownloaded from the website. I got skeptical and deleted without installing, now i keep getting these annoying popups on Samsung internet.
Using Samsung Internet is the first mistake

I just hope the note 10 doesn't have a hole punch. I wouldn't be mad if it went the a80 route bc i rarely use a front camera anyway.

Does anyone use Waze instead of Google maps? Some people swear by it but I'm so used to Google maps
I use Waze. I haven't used Google maps in a while, but I think they've copied most of Waze's features by this point (real time route redirection due to traffic being the killer feature). Waze also allows users to report when there's cops hiding on the side of the highway which is a great feature :lol:. I'm not sure Gmaps does this.

Back
Top Bottom