Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Brand spanking new to the Android world. Finally left BB.
Copped the Evo 4G and rooted it with unrEVOked.

Now how do i go about getting my joint all swaggy like the rest of you?

Any help will be appreciated.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In the first screenshot (I'm using shootme for screen shots) The date, time, battery, etc widgets are from Minimalistic
I'm using LauncherPro Plus and the icons are simple text, I think

In the second pic, I'm using SiMiClock and OneSeven

I also have Clockr, Fancy Widget, Beautiful Widget, ADW Launcher.

i was wondering if there was a way to put stuff in folders on your android like you do on the iphone ?

i was wondering if there was a way to put stuff in folders on your android like you do on the iphone ?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

NVIDIA to unveil quad-core Tegra 3 processor at MWC
By: Zach Epstein | Jan 20th, 2011 at 07:49PM View Comments Filed Under: Mobile

Devices powered by NVIDIA’s dual-core Tegra 2 chip were the talk of CES this year, but that hardly means the famed fabless semiconductor company is going to rest on its laurels. According to company General Manager Mike Rayfield, NVIDIA’s next big announcement is already set to be made next month at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. We know NVIDIA is pushing hard with its mobile products already, but the company is preparing to turn it up to 11 — MWC will apparently be the arena for NVIDIA’s quad-core Tegra 3 unveiling. While details are scarce for now and NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 chip won’t make its way to production devices in the immediate future, Rayfield says it won’t be long. “[The Tegra 3] will be in production around the same time as my competitors’ first dual-cores will,

Devices powered by NVIDIA’s dual-core Tegra 2 chip were the talk of CES this year, but that hardly means the famed fabless semiconductor company is going to rest on its laurels. According to company General Manager Mike Rayfield, NVIDIA’s next big announcement is already set to be made next month at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. We know NVIDIA is pushing hard with its mobile products already, but the company is preparing to turn it up to 11 — MWC will apparently be the arena for NVIDIA’s quad-core Tegra 3 unveiling. While details are scarce for now and NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 chip won’t make its way to production devices in the immediate future, Rayfield says it won’t be long. “[The Tegra 3] will be in production around the same time as my competitors’ first dual-cores will,

Originally Posted by sage909

Yeah - download folder organizer - its a free app that lets you organize all your apps in folders, etc. 

Originally Posted by sage909

Yeah - download folder organizer - its a free app that lets you organize all your apps in folders, etc. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ninjahood

can you get the platform on the bottom of your screen, on a htc evo shift ? ive been looking around and i cant seem to find the answer..

can you get the platform on the bottom of your screen, on a htc evo shift ? ive been looking around and i cant seem to find the answer..

I have an EVO and dig the AOSP type roms like CM and Caulkin. Any suggestions for anything else to try? I tried MIUI but didn't really like it.

I have an EVO and dig the AOSP type roms like CM and Caulkin. Any suggestions for anything else to try? I tried MIUI but didn't really like it.

Ninjahood has a point with the ipods but the battery life on phones now isn't good enough to replace them yet.

Ninjahood has a point with the ipods but the battery life on phones now isn't good enough to replace them yet.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

If you brick your phone and you have insurance, do you pay more if you just say you lost it rather that sending it in?

what phone u have
evo. I didnt break it I just wanna know hypothetically

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

Frost is pretty good.......the rest are too similar to each other.
Just try them out, its all preference beyond the ones you have tried.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

If you brick your phone and you have insurance, do you pay more if you just say you lost it rather that sending it in?

what phone u have
evo. I didnt break it I just wanna know hypothetically

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

Frost is pretty good.......the rest are too similar to each other.
Just try them out, its all preference beyond the ones you have tried.

Remember me from the last page? 
Well, here's my first ever custom. I ain't 'eem mad.

28v3qdk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom