• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like using my phone while it's plugged up to the charger. That's the only drawback about wireless charging for me
Same, I only wireless charge when I'm preoccupied with cleaning or gaming, which isn't that often. Even then, it makes more sense for me to plug it up for fast-charging instead of slower wireless charging.

tenor.gif

I’m on a 11 Pro but considering getting the note 20 ultra. I read that once Android 11 is out wireless android auto will be available

Has anybody else been having an issue when trying to post in the reply box and pushing the backspace key that the keyboard just disappears.

Thought it was just me but yes. Only enough backspace.

Yeah it was apparently a bug in the most recent Chrome release (per Meth). I started a thread about it in the bug sectiom

My watch has been acting up lately though. Laggy and dies extremely fast.

My frontier S3 was doing that as well back when u posted about this. I charged it to 100% and about 4 hpurs later i had 50% and before i made it home from work it was 17%. I just reset the whole thing and it fixed it, sucked having to set up the digital wallet again

As of this week i feel like it may be doing it again

i thought about switching to the iphone only cuz the camera seems superior and i just want to try something different... notch, lack of customization and no expandable storage is a turnoff for the iphone though... i prally wont make the switch lol

Same here

When they finally made the bigger phones with iP6+ i made the switch but used it for a week and took it back to AT&T and just ate the $35 restocking fee.

Bought the Note 4 instead

sooperhooper sooperhooper yeah my frontier s3 is all kinds of f'd since that post earlier

As of about 730ish tonight the touch screen isnt working. I canf clear notifications, touch apps, etc :smh:

Looks like a common issue :stoneface:
It was most annoying when I was trying to checkout somewhere and pay with my watch and it lagged like crazy. Had me looking like I didn't it was I was doing.

Took my first call ever in a smart watch today with the galaxy active 2 in the rain on a busy street... was pretty cool 👍

Do any of you have personal experience w/ both the Samsung Galaxy Buds and the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live? I grabbed some Buds last week and I have (I think) 14 days to return them.

I.

HATE.

Them.

I love the functionality, I love the clarity, I love the app, I love the ambient sound feature, but they will not stay in for CRAP. I have always said I don't care how fancy something is if it doesn't satisfy it's BASIC function, and the most basic function of any ear bud is to stay in the ear.

These do not. At ALL. They came with a medium sized ear 'wing' thingie, and medium ear socks. I switched to the large, no big deal, and that definitely made the fit tighter in my ear, so that was good... but they still fall out constantly.

I'm wondering if the Buds Live will stay in better, since the fit is completely different.

-foe

Took my first call ever in a smart watch today with the galaxy active 2 in the rain on a busy street... was pretty cool 👍
I'm on my second watch, and I LOVE it. I will always have one, even if it's JUST for the ability to take calls while driving without being unsafe at all. Call comes in, quick glance at the watch, then swipe if I'm taking the call, and turn the radio off and handle the call while driving, no biggie.

-foe

^ you got the samsung earbuds? they fit me perfect even when i use them in the gym... sometimes they fall out but very rarely

you got the samsung earbuds? they fit me perfect even when i use them in the gym... sometimes they fall out but very rarely
Yep. I've got the Buds+, which are just like the Buds but with better battery.

Like I said, I can't get them to stay in at ALL.

-foe

did you try the other size ear buds that you can replace it with? i know the original ones they have different sizes to replace with... not sure if the plus got that too but i would assume so

the gear icon x and the samsung buds both have been terrible fits for my ear tbh, if im at home doing nothing it's fine but the moment im "active" I have to worry about them falling out.

still tho they are great imo

Back
Top Bottom