• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

they finally got rid of the bezels, but damn i'm gonna miss front facing speakers 😢

looks like the Pixel 5 for me
coming from a Pixel 2 XL
gonna either cop on Black Friday or the new year.

same here, got a pixel 2..... i'm prob gonna cop for my b day in february

I wanted the 5 through T-Mobile, but AGAIN it's Verizon exclusive...

I know I can buy it unlocked, but I can't afford the full price straight up. Guess I'll look at the S20 FE or the razr.

damn, i've bought ALL my phones outright 😥

Google does financing by the way, i think i might go that route for the first time ever

I've found that I like g board floating mode better; it's easier to adjust on the fly.
Unrelated but I played with the s20 ultra and man that screen is nice.

See I was asking wondering if y'all who upgrade from whatever pixel to the p5 doing it outta brand-allegiance, or is it really superior in whatever way...
sooperhooper sooperhooper
If I was in the market for a phone right now, I would get the Pixel 5

If this came out last year, I would've bought it. I got the pixel 4 and returned it last year because of the huge bezels, no ultra wide camera, and poor battery life

Pixels take the best photos compared with other phones

If I was in the market for a phone right now, I would get the Pixel 5

If this came out last year, I would've bought it. I got the pixel 4 and returned it last year because of the huge bezels, no ultra wide camera, and poor battery life
damn. Word??
I stay faithful to the Galaxy line, I'll confess. Blindly so even. Maybe. Probably. Likely....

damn. Word??
I stay faithful to the Galaxy line, I'll confess. Blindly so even. Maybe. Probably. Likely....
I was on pure Android (Nexus) then I switched to the Galaxy S8 back in 2017 because of the thin bezels. Now on the S20

Only thing I don't like about Samsung is they don't let you delete the samsung apps which I don't use

Any NTers that owned or seen the ultra note 20 in green? Is the colorway cool in person? I can't look at it in store because of capacity..

Nice shot I took with my S20 yesterday :smokin

20201005_172654.jpg

Lease is almost up on my S10+. Thinking about going the more budget friendly route and getting the S20 FE. Anyone got it? Is it a noticeable downgrade from the OG S20?

Something I always find odd is when I check for app updates I always have 20-40 apps to update. Seems like they update apps every 2 days.
Big facts. Samsung app updates especially. I just ignore them since I don't use them

Back
Top Bottom