• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did you try the other size ear buds that you can replace it with? i know the original ones they have different sizes to replace with... not sure if the plus got that too but i would assume so
Yep. They come with medium sized ear socks and tips. I put the large ones on, and that definitely made them more snug, but not enough. They still fall out constantly. With the medium ones that they came in the box with, they wouldn't even stay in my ear at all.

-foe

Do any of you have personal experience w/ both the Samsung Galaxy Buds and the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live? I grabbed some Buds last week and I have (I think) 14 days to return them.

I.

HATE.

Them.

I love the functionality, I love the clarity, I love the app, I love the ambient sound feature, but they will not stay in for CRAP. I have always said I don't care how fancy something is if it doesn't satisfy it's BASIC function, and the most basic function of any ear bud is to stay in the ear.

These do not. At ALL. They came with a medium sized ear 'wing' thingie, and medium ear socks. I switched to the large, no big deal, and that definitely made the fit tighter in my ear, so that was good... but they still fall out constantly.

I'm wondering if the Buds Live will stay in better, since the fit is completely different.

-foe
Damn I was thinking about buying them..

Yep. They come with medium sized ear socks and tips. I put the large ones on, and that definitely made them more snug, but not enough. They still fall out constantly. With the medium ones that they came in the box with, they wouldn't even stay in my ear at all.

-foe
That's too bad, the medium wings/tips fit me just fine. You do have alot of options though if you start moving away from the big brands. Definitely check out Head-Fi forums and I used this site when I was researching: https://www.scarbir.com

I love my buds plus, as a runner I've like how comfy they feel never had a problem with them stay in no matter how fast I'm going. Definitely a better fit to me that wireless powerbeats pro.
Definitely eyeing those. I'm aware of hasslefree return policies, but anywhere/way to demo em in person?
I'd rather go that route first.

Forgot to mention that the regular note 20 is very underwhelming. It feels light and cheap. Youtubers said it and they were right.
Another thing about the fold 2, the front screen feels extremely solid, like a slab of marble. I tried to see if the s pen worked on it and it does not. It's the first phone I've been fascinated by in a long time.
But still,
no aux cable
no s pen
Not pocket friendly because it would probably look like a nokia in your pants
Mad expensive.
I'll tell you right now though... If you're the type that likes attention, everywhere you go and open that joint, somebody in the vicinity will have the :wow: face.

Forgot to mention that the regular note 20 is very underwhelming. It feels light and cheap. Youtubers said it and they were right.
Another thing about the fold 2, the front screen feels extremely solid, like a slab of marble. I tried to see if the s pen worked on it and it does not. It's the first phone I've been fascinated by in a long time.
But still,
no aux cable
no s pen
Not pocket friendly because it would probably look like a nokia in your pants
Mad expensive.
I'll tell you right now though... If you're the type that likes attention, everywhere you go and open that joint, somebody in the vicinity will have the :wow: face.
That big *** screen is too much for me. I just want a standard size phone, I am not even sure if Samsung makes one anymore.

That big *** screen is too much for me. I just want a standard size phone, I am not even sure if Samsung makes one anymore.
Of course the inside screen isn't for regular use like texting and stuff like that. I'd use it to watch YouTube, movies or ebooks here and there. It's basically for whenever you'd use a tablet.
Now that I think about it, there will probably be no sale that places it at a price I'd be comfortable with.
My note 8 was reduced to about 750 after trade in. No promo would put the fold under 1200. And even 1000 is too expensive for me.
But if they get rid of the note series next year and include s pen on the fold 3, that will be a tough choice. Already know it'll be about 2400.

Saw it again today and thank goodness I wasn't as hyped about it.
Again, it would be way too bulky in pocket.
Reminds me of a current version of the lg env
Screenshot_20200928-231053_Google.jpg

totally see the env too.

Just purchased the chrooma dash (of course u can pirate that biih), but dang! Best change I ever spent in a while.
Really opens up your dash as to what/how to customize....
What dash yall on?

I don't know how it can be done - but it would be nice to have a phone that is more helpful than it is distracting.

Last edited:
all these new unnecessary features they adding to Youtube Music and they STILL don't let you play your playlists via voice command. this is the only thing thats keeping me from canceling my Spotify account. get it together Google :smh:

I wanted the 5 through T-Mobile, but AGAIN it's Verizon exclusive...

I know I can buy it unlocked, but I can't afford the full price straight up. Guess I'll look at the S20 FE or the razr.

Back
Top Bottom