• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got a wireless charger for my s20+, I think 15W. Why does it go from 2 hours 40 min for a full charge to over 4 hours? Any fix? It's aligned.

RIP Note series.

If I could turn this s20 ultra into a note 20 ultra at no cost I would do it.

I'm still gonna hold on to my Note 9 as long as it works.

The era of being able to get a discount on a phone without activating a line is dead huh
You gotta go used and pay in full. There are sales I see on certain phones they just require you to pay in full usually (obviously you could just use a credit card etc).

Looking for a phone for my mom, she is open to moving off Samsung, but camera quality is the most important thing to her she takes a ton of pictures.

Looking for a phone for my mom, she is open to moving off Samsung, but camera quality is the most important thing to her she takes a ton of pictures.

Pixel 5/4a 5g. They're both on the cheaper end(especially with carrier deals going on), and the Pixel camera is still the one to beat.

Pixel 5/4a 5g. They're both on the cheaper end(especially with carrier deals going on), and the Pixel camera is still the one to beat.

Did you pick one up? The only person with the 5 in here is dhart48 dhart48

The P5 is on the google store for $650 right now. The battery on my P2 is dying and i need to charge it at least twice a day. I wonder if i should hold on a few more months for at least $100 in savings or grind it out til next Oct for the P6.

The P5 is on the google store for $650 right now. The battery on my P2 is dying and i need to charge it at least twice a day. I wonder if i should hold on a few more months for at least $100 in savings or grind it out til next Oct for the P6.

this was basically me and believe me I tried to hold on for this time of year or even next year but
-the charging twice a day
-apps constantly updating or taking forever to open
-no security updates
- phone speakers had static, couldn't talk UNLESS through pixel buds

e245334780ac6bd6_curb.gif

I mean if it's JUST the charging lol I'd hold out.
Phone is only gonna get cheaper

I have a 4a 5G on the way. :smile:
With all the discounts and everything through T-Mobile I'm sure I'll have it paid off before the 6.

Back
Top Bottom