• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wing just seems like it has no true function. Like they did it just to do it and made up uses for it.
Yeah, true but that that is how innovation is done. You throw things at the wall and see what sticks. At least LG thought outside the box, but my biggest concern are the specs. Why give a phone like that a 60hz refresh rate? Stuff like that irks me because the "coolness" and functions that were created for the phone will come with lag and not perform to its fullest potential out the gate.

Folks are pretty much paying for it being a oddball phone and that would be all good if the specs were better. Also, for me I am used to using wallet cases for my phones and I do not see this phone being able to have one created for it.

4 days since I "upgraded" from my S10+ the S20 FE and I already miss my S10 man. the FE is a great phone but the lag compared to the S10+ is def noticeable. my S10+ maintained its smoothness for the entire year and a half I've had it fam

4 days since I "upgraded" from my S10+ the S20 FE and I already miss my S10 man. the FE is a great phone but the lag compared to the S10+ is def noticeable. my S10+ maintained its smoothness for the entire year and a half I've had it fam

Yeah I have a note 10+ and I considered the FE but it doesn't seem like a true upgrade. I will prolly just let this rock for another year or two and stop looking at the new stuff for a while.

I like to be wow'd when I upgrade. I'm still very impressed with Xcloud so I have no reason to look for greener pastures.

That's odd given that the SOC is newer and speedier on the S20 FE, maybe it's because there's less RAM(6gb[FE] vs 8gb[S10+]).

Did
Did you set it up as a new phone or did you transfer files from your old phone?

Transferring photos and contacts and all that isn't an issue. It's the apps that cause the lag. It basically copy and pastes the app rather than configuring to the software and hardware like a download from Play Store.

Galaxy Tab S7+ came in today from swappa :pimp:

PSX_20201026_184527.jpg

That's why you are experiencing lag.

Always set up a new phone as new. Transfer files manually.

If I were you, I would factory reset the phone and start off fresh

:lol: aint no one got time for all that bruh. Plus most of my photos and music is stored on my sd card. Not sure if that plays a part in slowing the phone down. I suspect its all the apps thats doing it like someone just mentioned.

any of yall got a smartwatch and if you do whats your opinion? i always wanted 1 and thinking about pulling the trigger on the s3... kinda pricey but a lot of good reviews on youtube...

Back
Top Bottom