• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only reason I own an iPad is because android tablets really don't get support for long
I also heard some apps work wonky on it. But what sold me is the 120hz and free S-Pen. I'm going to use it for digital illustration and I didn't want to by an iPad Pro since I already have an Air, a dedicated drawing tablet, and I wanted expandable memory for storage. I hope Samsung keeps updating it.

Yeah I have a tab S7 FE and there are some little random things that don't work well that work just fine on a phone like little browser bugs or certain apps not available. Weird. They're still leaps and bounds better than any older android tablets though and closing that gap on the iPad.

The FE was actually my first choice. I was going to get it through Sprint for around $330-something total with the discount they were offering. But I saw videos that stated that the cellular version was more underpowered than the wifi model. So that brought me to the Samsung site to look at the wifi version which came out to $300-somthing with discounts applied. So that got me curious about what price I could get the S7/S7+ for. That's when I ultimately chose the S7. The FE has the superior battery life and the performance seems solid, but I plan to work with art programs where I need multiple drawing layers so I preferred to have 6gb of RAM over 4gb of ram. But if I were just using it for media consumption and light sketching, the FE would've have been perfect for me for that 12.4in screen size.

Watch 4 classic is pretty cool so far, better than the active 2. One thing I've noticed is the raise-to-wake feature is slightly slower sometimes. I've done a reset and it still does it. Not major but it takes a beat if you lift your arm quickly.

Last edited:
Awaiting my S8 ultra. I ordered late so I won't get it til late April.

Been using my S7 for about 8 months and I love it.

I caught the S8 on preorder and the trade in for my S7 was more than I paid for it so I want to at least give the ultra a chance.

Can't front gonna hold off on my trade in until I know the ultra is perfect for my use case. The S7 was perfect except for dex mode. I just need more screen.

I do use Samsung notes a ton tho and I've really grown to love it

thoughts on a s22+ glass screen protector? I've always gotten one, and am on the fence about it since some people report hit or miss with fingerprint scanner.

so far I've been rockin without it, just a slim case. so far so good, but no screen protector makes me take a bit more caution...

Haven't used a screen protector in over 10 years. A good case is all you need

i've always used to use a screen protector on my Note10 and then the last 3-5 months i raw dogged it. every time i cleaned my phone, a part of the glass never "cleaned" the same as the rest. using a protector on my s22 ultra :lol:

Reviews for the gw4 say that the battery is trash, they must be comparing it to a Fitbit or something bc it's the same as my Active 2. Did a 14 hr shift with light usage and always on display on and still had about 19 percent left when l got home.

Reviews for the gw4 say that the battery is trash, they must be comparing it to a Fitbit or something bc it's the same as my Active 2. Did a 14 hr shift with light usage and always on display on and still had about 19 percent left when l got home.
It's worse than the gw3 in the battery life department for sure. First thing I noticed.

I know I'm not tripping. Samsung isn't allowing me to change/delete a contact photo. I have to delete the entire contact.

You can still just use ymusic. It just doest play videos.

Galaxy 22 came in the other day. Feel like I shoulda just went with the pixel 6. I forgot how Samsungs can be kinda glitchy

How is it glitchy? Did you start fresh or transfered stuff from your old phone?
Honestly can't even give you an example right now :lol:. Having a senior moment but I think it's something freezing up that's happened multiple times since I first got the phone. I somehow managed to transfer the apps from my old broken phone but now switch won't connect anymore, not complaining about that tho. Also this battery drains fast AF and charges slow as hell

Back
Top Bottom