• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly can't even give you an example right now :lol:. Having a senior moment but I think it's something freezing up that's happened multiple times since I first got the phone. I somehow managed to transfer the apps from my old broken phone but now switch won't connect anymore, not complaining about that tho. Also this battery drains fast AF and charges slow as hell
turn off location and sync, 2 main battery hogs, also make sure nfc isn't on either. with those 3 off
you should make it to 30% by the end of the day.

Honestly can't even give you an example right now :lol:. Having a senior moment but I think it's something freezing up that's happened multiple times since I first got the phone. I somehow managed to transfer the apps from my old broken phone but now switch won't connect anymore, not complaining about that tho. Also this battery drains fast AF and charges slow as hell
Damn man hopefully it's smooths out. The only slowdown I usually have is maybe a few random moments a day while on power save mode or when I first get the phone and I'm running/downloading a bunch of things at once.

vanced? gone?...no!..
EgOkpUrUwAACCe7.jpeg

idk this dude. but i just subscribed to see wassup.

that said my s22+ has been hitting. still some stuff to explore more, but so far so good.

samsung pay > google pay. google's app has been so booty for a while now. samsung pay is really refreshing and much more intuitive and focused from a UI/UX perspective.

Samsung pay been the wave.
Regarding the gw4, the animation and ux is noticably better than the active 2; refresh rate is smooth as butter.
Google messages is an option on the device so l went ahead and switched to it since it works on the tablet too.
Gboard works surprisingly well for such a small screen too.

Last edited:
I don't think they got rid of Samsung Pay itself but removed MST from Samsung Pay which was helped make it work on a ton of things that Google Pay and Apple Pay didn't work on from what Ive read. I think they started that back with the S21 phones. I think they also removed it from their newer watches

Last edited:
Like when you get a text, instead of a notification with a preview of the message being displayed, I'd rather have it show "new message" instead like how I had it set in Samsung messages.
Closest thing l can think of is change it to brief notifications instead of detailed.

Finally got this guy in. It's been an excellent experience so far. It has a tiny bit more hiccups than the iPad Air 4, but it's definitely more faster and smoother(for the most part) navigating thorugh the system since it has the 120hz refresh rate. Navigating through iOS on the iPad seems kinda floaty and in slow-mo while navigating Android on the Tab S7 is snappy and instantaneous. Also the screen is a bit brighter and it seems like it's more robust than the iPad too. I ended up just giving my girl the iPad since I see this as the superior tablet.
20220316_130727.jpg

Like when you get a text, instead of a notification with a preview of the message being displayed, I'd rather have it show "new message" instead like how I had it set in Samsung messages.

You mean on the lockscreen?

In the notification settings, you can set Google Messages to "Do not show sensitive material when locked". That's how I have it set.

Back
Top Bottom