• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just received my S22 Ultra coming from a Note 20 Ultra. To be honest the phone is ok, Def. A bit heavier but nothing that says OMG. I'm gonna hold it for a week see how like it if not I'm gonna send it back.

I just received my S22 Ultra coming from a Note 20 Ultra. To be honest the phone is ok, Def. A bit heavier but nothing that says OMG. I'm gonna hold it for a week see how like it if not I'm gonna send it back.
I got mine in and that's exactly how I feel. It's definitely heavier. I like to change phones each year or so but with the S22 Ultra I really don't see much of a difference. The battery life is also not as good. It's not terrible but I see the difference. Will probably just return it.

I saw the galaxy s22 in person and felt the same way... played with the phone for 10 minutes and it was ok but the small screen was a turn off... it didn't help that they got rid of the curve screen to make it flat which made the screen even smaller in comparison to my S10.... I was really about to trade my S10 for the s22 because I just had to pay like 265 with the trade in for Verizon but ended up passing

Still on my note 10 plus. Haven't been convinced I need to upgrade yet.

It's wild that I used to change phones year or year. My last phone before this was an iPhone X.

I'm getting old and so are my phones.

I am waiting to trade in my S7 for S8 Ultra tablet tho. Love me a good Samsung tablet.

Pixel 6 Pro heads, yall still experiencing bugs with the phone, or did google patch everything up by now?
The only issue I had was the fingerprint sensor was in the best at first but it's been better for the last couple updates. I don't have any issues with it now. I have an experience any big bugs and it seems like the consensus is pretty solid now

Ordered the Tab S8+ …….. I’ve been Apple ecoboy for the past two years and I missed vertical split screen so much and OLED that I just had to cop……keeping my iPad Pro still tho

IPad has better optimized apps and seems like the much better note taking, and photo/video editing tablet. Overall performance beast with the better chips. Multitasking is waaaay better on Tab with legit 3 windows open, unlike the iPad where one has to float. They also got Samsung Dex for a desktop type mode. But like I said for me vertical splitscreen and OLED is what I need the Tab for.

So anyone on S22 get the messages update with the iPhone emojis feature? seems some people have started getting it.

nothing on my end. on tmobile.

I love my galaxy tab way more than I ever liked my iPad.

Yeah there are fewer optimized apps but the **** I use works perfectly and Samsung notes is amazing.

I use a MacBook for my personal computer but everything else is Samsung.

Still waiting on my s8 ultra to arrive.

Just got the Samsung Tab S7 a few weeks ago and I decided to order the S7+ to compare the sizes. I think I'll keep the S7+ for the bigger size and screen. Anyways, going to compare them for the next few days. I'll post photos comparing those two screens with the iPad Air 4 screen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom