• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Summarized video of the show, which is all you really need nowadays.
Not interested in the Pixel 7/7 pro
which means I'll most likely get the 8.
Iam interested in the watch and the buds also, just not at full price.

The trade and credits are pretty good, especially with Best buy. I would get 545 for my Pixel 6 Pro plus a $200 Best buy credit. I'm a little disappointed with the battery life and I mess up the left speaker when glue got in it after a screen protector install. So it's a pretty good deal but I just don't think I'm going to shell out that money right now

And as much as I may want a pixel watch, I still have my OG Galaxy watch somewhere in my house, but I've really embraced wearing my watches as of late and I don't think I miss a smart watch even though I did find a beneficial at times

Never had a pixel before...last 4 phones were s6, htc 1, s8+, and currently still using S10+. My phone been freezing randomly and thinking about upgrading. Was just gonna go s22+ since it's pretty much free with ATT trade in, but the Pixel 7 pro would be too. Is the Pixel/Galaxy that different?

My current Pixel Pro 6 is too large for my hands. Trading it in for a Pixel 7 I'd make $7 after the $100 Best Buy gift card.
Screenshot 2022-10-10 092539.png

Last edited:
When I have to re up my work phone I may do the Fold. If not I hope they have a small pixel by them. (Similar to the iPhone mini)

Fold 4 without case is beautiful but it's just TOO slippery and vulnerable. It's like they didn't intend on human hands to hold it at all. It's already thick and with the case that l have it's stupid thick smh. Can't even put it in my pocket comfortably.

Last edited:
So we can react to iphone messages now but it gives them the annoying quoted message. These companies are so petty and annoying.

Pixel 7 plus looks very nice. Insanely large screen just like the Samsung ultra devices.

Last edited:
So dumb. Not like Apple is gonna be like "let's make changes that support phones outside of our ecosystem" because of it :smh:

Is there a way to tell if I have a specific corrupted app on my Note 20?

my phone restarts all the time ever since the last update a few months ago. I've Googled it online and literally everything I see just sayyo'You probably have a corrupted app. Start your phone in safe mode and if it runs fine then you have a corrupted app.' When I Google how to find if my phone has a corrupted app, the only result that search yields iis'Us your phone randomly restarting?' So it's this endless circle.

I'm sure I do have a corrupted app. I'm not finding anything on Google on how to find out which app is corrupted so I can delete it.

-foe

Man that kept happening for like a solid month earlier after an update, drove me nuts. It eventually stopped after another update but I couldn't find anything. Try the members app to diagnose, report to support and search community posts. It should detect that you crashed recently.

Back
Top Bottom