• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may just grab a Pixel since Spectrum is basically giving them away right now and a free line for a year

Some people say pixels have midrange hardware

Haven't used vanilla android since nexus.

I like Samsung's features. Google eventually copied them and added to Android

Like secure folder. I don't think it's available on regular Android but Samsung has it.

IMG_1221.jpg

found this in my drawer today, gunna use it for monitoring trading and stuff as its annoying to do it all on the iphone.
I'm curious how the battery will hold up as its been years.

Some people say pixels have midrange hardware

Haven't used vanilla android since nexus.

I like Samsung's features. Google eventually copied them and added to Android

Like secure folder. I don't think it's available on regular Android but Samsung has it.
Damn how much **** u hiding? I'm talking performance, storage n the price too. I game n use Dex every now n then.

i bought that phone just cuz the freaking unibody design, i wish more manufactures like apple had unibody metal instead of wack glass.

6P :frown:
That unibody
I walked into the encore beach club pool with that phone in my pocket :smh:
happened to me on vacation, went into the jacuzzi with iphone in my pocket, 10 seconds later im like leemme check my phone, i pull it out and im like why is it all wet? then i was like SMFHHH turned off and let it dry it was gucci

Had to do a factory reset on my tab s7fe. Now it's catching up on 2 years worth of updates. As soon as it finishes, another one appears. I'm thinking YouTube vanced affected it somehow as it's the only thing out of the ordinary that l had on there.

:pimp:

Still one of the best looking phones of all time IMO. Then they followed it up with the Pixel's poor man's iPhone designs. What a shame :smh:
It’s a shame too because that was the time a lot of HTC designers transitioned to Google. Google definitely handicapped their creativity.

Anybody here use Boost Mobile? Thinking of switching to that $300/year plan($25 a month) for unlimited talk/text/data and 12gb mobile hotspot...

Back
Top Bottom