• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So none of the S23s have SD cart slots? Do the Google Pixel?
while the S23 is a great phone, it is annoying as hell. definitely, storage is a big problem and transferring it to another medium is a pain considering it is no longer plug/detect/ and play. it didn't help that Samsung has problem with their apps and made it not user-friendly at all. the system ONE UI itself is a buggy as hell. not to mention the phone is still not 100% supported elsewhere. I couldn't even access the plane's internet or channels using it. if not for the buggy software and limited storage, it would have been a fantastic phone.

I might go back to using my old and trusted S20 FE.

External ssd seems a bit much for a phone... but wow. Does the S22 Ultra have an SD card slot? Might have to search for deals on an slightly older phone... or just tranafer all my pics and videos to my PC or something.

So after 2 years of service I cracked the screen on my pixel 6 ..the pixel 6 is easily a top 3 phone I've had my in life..I purchased a pixel 7 pro yesterday and I'm not impressed..the battery is trash, the right hand keyboard keeps turning on for some reason, and theres a lag when typing..I'm honestly contemplating taking this back and getting a pixel 8 instead

So after 2 years of service I cracked the screen on my pixel 6 ..the pixel 6 is easily a top 3 phone I've had my in life..I purchased a pixel 7 pro yesterday and I'm not impressed..the battery is trash, the right hand keyboard keeps turning on for some reason, and theres a lag when typing..I'm honestly contemplating taking this back and getting a pixel 8 instead
Get the 8 pro, install the beta build and flourish.
That's what I have on mine and it runs buttery smooth

External ssd seems a bit much for a phone... but wow. Does the S22 Ultra have an SD card slot? Might have to search for deals on an slightly older phone... or just tranafer all my pics and videos to my PC or something.

I picked up a Samsung T7 2TB SSD on Black Friday... plugged it directly into my S22 last night and transferred nearly 200GB worth of data in less than 30mins.
Prior to that, I was plugging my S22 into my work PC and it was taking HOURS to download the files, of which I would then have them on my PC and have to do a second transfer from PC to the T7 SSD.

I'll never get over killing Google Reader. I know there was a huge shift in how online news/media is consumed, but that was my go-to homepage to the internet basically.

Inbox was another one, LOVED how that worked with e-mail. And the way they've handled tasks/reminders/keep/etc

OH... and they used to have Goals built into Google Calendar. It would autoschedule and give you reminders for whatever you wanted.. working out, reading, learning a new skill, etc. That was so clutch for me and boom... gone.

Apple killed Beeper Mini quick haha. Had a good day of imessaging folks. Atleast we know its possible for sure now.
Damn I was using it too.

Didn't even realize I hadn't gotten messages in a couple hours.

Honestly if they figure out how to get it going for good I'd pay the 2 bucks a month (after they roll in RCS).

Back
Top Bottom