Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

comin soon
nerd.gif
(prototype)
5466808834_86524ae260_b.jpg

thanks and shouts to boost for inspiration, you my _
Thanks bruh, appreciate it, the highlight sets it off 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

A small update on my icon set, I redid Music icon, the feedback wasn't as great, so here is the new one,

196932159.png

Here is the old one below,

480259883.png

Thoughts, opinions?

A small update on my icon set, I redid Music icon, the feedback wasn't as great, so here is the new one,

196932159.png

480259883.png

Thoughts, opinions?

Alright if some of you guys remember I had to get my phone replaced because of the power button and other issues. Well I got my phone last week and its been updated and all that stuff. Can I still root it?

Alright if some of you guys remember I had to get my phone replaced because of the power button and other issues. Well I got my phone last week and its been updated and all that stuff. Can I still root it?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

196932159.png

480259883.png

Thoughts, opinions?

am i able to load these on my new Atrix?.. whats this root ive been hearing so much about?.. and is my new phone rootable? 
nerd.gif

196932159.png

480259883.png

Thoughts, opinions?

am i able to load these on my new Atrix?.. whats this root ive been hearing so much about?.. and is my new phone rootable? 
nerd.gif

^ Yes, you can, but I'm not done with the set yet, and yes, the Atrix is rootable.
EDIT: Welcome to Android. How do you like the Atrix so far? How does it compare to your iPhone?

^ Yes, you can, but I'm not done with the set yet, and yes, the Atrix is rootable.
EDIT: Welcome to Android. How do you like the Atrix so far? How does it compare to your iPhone?

joint has me 
eek.gif
 so far..
only drawbacks so far are: touchscreen isnt as responsive as the iphone4s, & music player is not up to par w/ the ipod.. but those are minor..

$150 shipped/no tax from Amazon.Wireless BTW 
smokin.gif
eek.gif

joint has me 
eek.gif
 so far..
only drawbacks so far are: touchscreen isnt as responsive as the iphone4s, & music player is not up to par w/ the ipod.. but those are minor..

$150 shipped/no tax from Amazon.Wireless BTW 
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

My GPS is acting funny on CM7 and I can't play youtube videos. Is this happening to anyone else?

Which cm7 are you running? From what I read rc1 has been doing this to others as well.
For the ppl running cm7 hows the battery life so far? Compared to miui this rom doesn't touch it battery wise.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

My GPS is acting funny on CM7 and I can't play youtube videos. Is this happening to anyone else?

Which cm7 are you running? From what I read rc1 has been doing this to others as well.
For the ppl running cm7 hows the battery life so far? Compared to miui this rom doesn't touch it battery wise.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

[h4]Verizon announces Xoom pricing: $600 on contract, $20 per month for 1GB data[/h4]
By Nilay Patel posted Feb 22nd 2011 9:55AM

post_icon_pr.gif

Verizon just filled in the rest of the Xoom pricing story -- in addition to the $800 off-contract version that's already up for pre-order at Best Buy, you'll be able to sign a two-year data contract and pick up a Xoom for $600 upfront. That's a decent savings, although you'll be getting just 1GB of 3G data for $20/month, so it's not exactly a stunning deal in the end: a Xoom and 24GB of data over two years for $1,080. On the plus side, Verizon has confirmed that the Xoom LTE upgrade will in fact be free when it goes live in Q2, which is terrific news -- but we're waiting to see what the LTE data plans look like before we get too excited. PR after the break.
$600 on contract isnt too bad for a tablet but they need to find a way to get Netflix or Hulu on to this.

What? U jokin right? No way a tablet should cost over $450 on contract. $600 is out of contract pricing. I can guarantee u that the G-Slate is not gon run $600 w/ a 2yr agreement, and it's a lot better. The data plan also sucks on it. 

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

[h4]Verizon announces Xoom pricing: $600 on contract, $20 per month for 1GB data[/h4]
By Nilay Patel posted Feb 22nd 2011 9:55AM

post_icon_pr.gif

Verizon just filled in the rest of the Xoom pricing story -- in addition to the $800 off-contract version that's already up for pre-order at Best Buy, you'll be able to sign a two-year data contract and pick up a Xoom for $600 upfront. That's a decent savings, although you'll be getting just 1GB of 3G data for $20/month, so it's not exactly a stunning deal in the end: a Xoom and 24GB of data over two years for $1,080. On the plus side, Verizon has confirmed that the Xoom LTE upgrade will in fact be free when it goes live in Q2, which is terrific news -- but we're waiting to see what the LTE data plans look like before we get too excited. PR after the break.
$600 on contract isnt too bad for a tablet but they need to find a way to get Netflix or Hulu on to this.

What? U jokin right? No way a tablet should cost over $450 on contract. $600 is out of contract pricing. I can guarantee u that the G-Slate is not gon run $600 w/ a 2yr agreement, and it's a lot better. The data plan also sucks on it. 

[h4]Nexus S and Nexus One get Android Gingerbread 2.3.3, fixes random reboots and writes NFC tags[/h4]
By Sean Hollister   posted Feb 22nd 2011 8:36PM

http://www.engadget.com/breaking/#latest/www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/eng-swipe-breaking-red.gif);">http://www.blogsmithmedia...swipe-breaking-red.gif); display: block; width: 55px; height: 19px; background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Breaking News

Your Nexus One is a second-class citizen no more: Today, Google's rolling out Android 2.3.3 to both its premier smartphones. The latest build, still referred to as Gingerbread, brings even more NFC goodies than foretold, as the Nexus S will soon be able to write (not just read) rewritable NFC tags as well as act as a glorified NFC tag itself. (You can see both possibilities in the three screenshots above.) What's more, Google tells us Android 2.3.3 will fix the random reboots that have plagued the Nexus S as of late, and offers other random bugfixes as well. You'll find the whole kit and kaboodle streaming to your phones over the air during the next few weeks to come.

Update: We're also hearing that integrated Facebook contacts will be treated differently in Android 2.3.3 -- we've reached out to Google for more information.

Update 2: Here's the deal with regards to Facebook.

Damn purplenurple beat me to it, lol

[h4]Nexus S and Nexus One get Android Gingerbread 2.3.3, fixes random reboots and writes NFC tags[/h4]
By Sean Hollister   posted Feb 22nd 2011 8:36PM

http://www.engadget.com/breaking/#latest/www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/eng-swipe-breaking-red.gif);">http://www.blogsmithmedia...swipe-breaking-red.gif); display: block; width: 55px; height: 19px; background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Breaking News

Your Nexus One is a second-class citizen no more: Today, Google's rolling out Android 2.3.3 to both its premier smartphones. The latest build, still referred to as Gingerbread, brings even more NFC goodies than foretold, as the Nexus S will soon be able to write (not just read) rewritable NFC tags as well as act as a glorified NFC tag itself. (You can see both possibilities in the three screenshots above.) What's more, Google tells us Android 2.3.3 will fix the random reboots that have plagued the Nexus S as of late, and offers other random bugfixes as well. You'll find the whole kit and kaboodle streaming to your phones over the air during the next few weeks to come.

Update: We're also hearing that integrated Facebook contacts will be treated differently in Android 2.3.3 -- we've reached out to Google for more information.

Update 2: Here's the deal with regards to Facebook.

Damn purplenurple beat me to it, lol

[h1]michael knight[/h1]
rolex clock
new iphone icons
grey grain wall
blak floor dock

5278302850_2d845731ae_z.jpg
Lol I went a few pages back but you think you can let me know where to get that SMS icon, need that badly.. also what widget you guys using to control brightness.. I used to have one but can't remember the name

[h1]michael knight[/h1]
rolex clock
new iphone icons
grey grain wall
blak floor dock

Lol I went a few pages back but you think you can let me know where to get that SMS icon, need that badly.. also what widget you guys using to control brightness.. I used to have one but can't remember the name

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

[h1]michael knight[/h1]

rolex clock
new iphone icons
grey grain wall
blak floor dock

I like this a lot, let me get that wallpaper though

Back
Top Bottom