Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Sick! 
Info on how to do this?
OG
Spoiler [+]
5518768769_b415737dc7_b.jpg

Get the paid widget locker for this to work

Throw this .zip file into your SD card: data/.telsacoil.widgetlocker/themes (DO NOT UNZIP IT)

after that, on your widget locker hold on screen, custom slider, hit the theme button, scroll down and find your theme and save.
Thanks will try it out later after I flash this new ROM, I guess the newer versions are a lot less complicated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Sick! 
Info on how to do this?
OG
Spoiler [+]
5518768769_b415737dc7_b.jpg

Get the paid widget locker for this to work

Throw this .zip file into your SD card: data/.telsacoil.widgetlocker/themes (DO NOT UNZIP IT)

after that, on your widget locker hold on screen, custom slider, hit the theme button, scroll down and find your theme and save.
Thanks will try it out later after I flash this new ROM, I guess the newer versions are a lot less complicated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Where's the Thunderbolt?
Looks like it's either March 17th, 18th, 24th, or 31st. The latest news is that HTC put the word out that them and Verizon will make a "official and public" announcement for the release dates soon.
Whats the reason for the delays is there something wrong with the phone?

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Where's the Thunderbolt?
Looks like it's either March 17th, 18th, 24th, or 31st. The latest news is that HTC put the word out that them and Verizon will make a "official and public" announcement for the release dates soon.
Whats the reason for the delays is there something wrong with the phone?

I went sprint store today to fix the dead pixels on my evo. they put a new screen on my phone, it turns on but the screen stays black.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

They ordered me a new Evo, but its not gonna be here until Tuesday or Wednesday
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

now im back on my Touch pro 2, i fell so weird using it. Once you go Android there is no going back.

I went sprint store today to fix the dead pixels on my evo. they put a new screen on my phone, it turns on but the screen stays black.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

They ordered me a new Evo, but its not gonna be here until Tuesday or Wednesday
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

now im back on my Touch pro 2, i fell so weird using it. Once you go Android there is no going back.

XOOM WiFi to Launch at Staples March 27th for $599?
by Quentyn Kennemer on March 12th, 2011 at 8:03 pm

6y055x.jpg

More from Staples regarding this WiFi-only XOOM has rolled in. Previous rumors pegged the Honeycomb tablet for April 4th without a date, but hard evidence has come in suggesting that it’ll be in a week earlier than that – March 27th, to be exact. We’ve even got a price to go along with that date: expect to pay $200 less than what you’d pay to buy the 3G version outright – $600. (And it’s the same price if you were to get the 3G version on contract at Verizon.) It’s not the $400 or $500 that you folks were dreaming for, but it’s better than nothing. We’ll keep this date circled in our calendar, of course, but we’re holding our breath for any possible delays. [via Droid-Life|2]

$600 bones

would you guys consider copping?

XOOM WiFi to Launch at Staples March 27th for $599?
by Quentyn Kennemer on March 12th, 2011 at 8:03 pm

6y055x.jpg

More from Staples regarding this WiFi-only XOOM has rolled in. Previous rumors pegged the Honeycomb tablet for April 4th without a date, but hard evidence has come in suggesting that it’ll be in a week earlier than that – March 27th, to be exact. We’ve even got a price to go along with that date: expect to pay $200 less than what you’d pay to buy the 3G version outright – $600. (And it’s the same price if you were to get the 3G version on contract at Verizon.) It’s not the $400 or $500 that you folks were dreaming for, but it’s better than nothing. We’ll keep this date circled in our calendar, of course, but we’re holding our breath for any possible delays. [via Droid-Life|2]

$600 bones

would you guys consider copping?

Back
Top Bottom