• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That moto looks really sick, wth hell sprint cant pick up moto (i know why they cant), it also looks like it will have that webtop feature with the laptop by reading the specs. That 540x960 display is calling me, damm hope htc use better screens in the future. Rather get that moto over the thunder bolt.

I need help rooting this HTC inspire that I just bought problem is I have a Mac computer. Any info is appreciated.

I need help rooting this HTC inspire that I just bought problem is I have a Mac computer. Any info is appreciated.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

That moto looks really sick, wth hell sprint cant pick up moto (i know why they cant), it also looks like it will have that webtop feature with the laptop by reading the specs. That 540x960 display is calling me, damm hope htc use better screens in the future. Rather get that moto over the thunder bolt.

i agree on the screens and the MOTOxSprint, they need to step it up.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

i agree on the screens and the MOTOxSprint, they need to step it up.

Switching to Verizon for that Thunderbolt on Thursday 
pimp.gif

Vibrant will be up for sale

how are the music player and camera on the Mytouch 4g?

im in need of a new digi camera (not for major photography just for catching non blurry photos of moments and the blackberry 3.2mp cam sucks) and also in need of a new ipod.

the obvious answer is to just buy one of each (although im broke), to purchase an unlocked iphone 4, or to use my tmobile upgrade on one of the android phones.

i know i've asked a similar question in here in the past so please bear with me.

how are the music player and camera on the Mytouch 4g?

im in need of a new digi camera (not for major photography just for catching non blurry photos of moments and the blackberry 3.2mp cam sucks) and also in need of a new ipod.

the obvious answer is to just buy one of each (although im broke), to purchase an unlocked iphone 4, or to use my tmobile upgrade on one of the android phones.

i know i've asked a similar question in here in the past so please bear with me.

s5ilqg.jpg

Just wanted a simple lock screen that would tell me if I had new messages/email. Widget locker is a really cool app.

s5ilqg.jpg

Just wanted a simple lock screen that would tell me if I had new messages/email. Widget locker is a really cool app.

Thanks for the info Mastamind89! I am probably going to get the 3 if it has the front facing camera because I love my 2 I just want to know how to send videos via email! It seemed to work before but now I have no luck, and one other thing, is it Verizon that's stopping me from peeping any Youtube vid I want? A bunch of them (mainly music) say, "not available on mobile" or some crap like that, any way to fix this? Please and thanks.

Thanks for the info Mastamind89! I am probably going to get the 3 if it has the front facing camera because I love my 2 I just want to know how to send videos via email! It seemed to work before but now I have no luck, and one other thing, is it Verizon that's stopping me from peeping any Youtube vid I want? A bunch of them (mainly music) say, "not available on mobile" or some crap like that, any way to fix this? Please and thanks.

Hmm, Thunderbolt dropping on Thursday. What to do? I really don't like it is a necessary upgrade (Droid X)

With running these custom roms etc the Droid X is
eek.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmm, Thunderbolt dropping on Thursday. What to do? I really don't like it is a necessary upgrade (Droid X)

With running these custom roms etc the Droid X is
eek.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

NT fam, i need assistance
i'm seriously thinking about jumpin off this Blackberry plank into the waters of an android phn, so i have a few questions
i'm with tmobile, so which of the devices do u guys think is the best out
i use my blackberry as a modem as well, so whatever phn i flip to would have to have that option
all help appreciated

NT fam, i need assistance
i'm seriously thinking about jumpin off this Blackberry plank into the waters of an android phn, so i have a few questions
i'm with tmobile, so which of the devices do u guys think is the best out
i use my blackberry as a modem as well, so whatever phn i flip to would have to have that option
all help appreciated

Back
Top Bottom