Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the info [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]pip777

[/color]I'll probably wait a couple weeks and see the reviews[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].
[/color]

decided to mess around with CM7.

Using the WII remote with the N64 rom is a must!
pimp.gif

Got a question, I'm trying to download a Power Point from my class on my phone but when I click the link nothing happens. Would it be fine to just save it on my computer, mount the memory card and drag+drop? Also, what are some good powerpoint viewers?

Got a question, I'm trying to download a Power Point from my class on my phone but when I click the link nothing happens. Would it be fine to just save it on my computer, mount the memory card and drag+drop? Also, what are some good powerpoint viewers?

Somebody want to help me with rooting my Galaxy S 4g? I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

I followed the instructions for the superoneclick on the XDA forums, downloaded the zip file, unzipped to the desktop and tried to run the superoneclick as Admin? Thats where I'm having the problem... Or do I drag the unzipped file onto my SD card? USB debuggings checked...any help?

Somebody want to help me with rooting my Galaxy S 4g? I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

I followed the instructions for the superoneclick on the XDA forums, downloaded the zip file, unzipped to the desktop and tried to run the superoneclick as Admin? Thats where I'm having the problem... Or do I drag the unzipped file onto my SD card? USB debuggings checked...any help?

Originally Posted by Kookcle

[/color]I'll probably wait a couple weeks and see the reviews[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].
[/color]
No problem. I'm going to pull the trigger and get it on release day. I did it with my current enV Touch two years ago and I never had problems with it or any complaints.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

[/color]
No problem. I'm going to pull the trigger and get it on release day. I did it with my current enV Touch two years ago and I never had problems with it or any complaints.

aelous_hd_by_raadius-d3bnsc6.png

Finally, it's here.

Thanks to everyone, the support has been very appreciated. Thanks to xda-developers.com and the members in the beta who helped me test the icon set. Thanks for the preview build comments as well. 

This is my third icon set, which has been the most fun creating by far. I started from scratch, with a base template and shadows that I have created myself. I also wanted to detail the icons as much as possible, more than my previous icon sets, which I think I have succeeded. Included in this set is the .PSD so you can make your own extension of Aelous HD. 

The set contains 44, 125x125 icons in .PNG format. Some of the icons have alternates. The set may be used as a theme for launchers such as 'Go Launcher', 'Sweeter Home', 'ADW Ex' or roms such as MIUI. I will be creating a special MIUI themed ROM though so stay tuned.

Please read the included Readme.txt and if you have any questions, please ask.

Finally, it's here.

Thanks to everyone, the support has been very appreciated. Thanks to xda-developers.com and the members in the beta who helped me test the icon set. Thanks for the preview build comments as well. 

This is my third icon set, which has been the most fun creating by far. I started from scratch, with a base template and shadows that I have created myself. I also wanted to detail the icons as much as possible, more than my previous icon sets, which I think I have succeeded. Included in this set is the .PSD so you can make your own extension of Aelous HD. 

The set contains 44, 125x125 icons in .PNG format. Some of the icons have alternates. The set may be used as a theme for launchers such as 'Go Launcher', 'Sweeter Home', 'ADW Ex' or roms such as MIUI. I will be creating a special MIUI themed ROM though so stay tuned.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Finally, it's here.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ your Map having the west pinned. I see what you did there...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Finally, it's here.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ your Map having the west pinned. I see what you did there...

Thunderbolt is nice but I don't feel like paying +$100 on my phone bill. Only thing stopping me from switching to Verizon

Thunderbolt is nice but I don't feel like paying +$100 on my phone bill. Only thing stopping me from switching to Verizon

Back
Top Bottom