Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice.
If rumors are true, the HTC Pyramid might be the next Nexus device.  
pimp.gif

LG G2X coming out April 20th as of now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didnt really want to wait that long, but its all good... When is that CTIA?

LG G2X coming out April 20th as of now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didnt really want to wait that long, but its all good... When is that CTIA?

So does Verizon's 4G LTE run on a different antenna like Sprint? I love my Evo, but I hate the fact that 4G signals are so weak through buildings, I'm highly contemplating getting the Thunderbolt. Does Verizon's LTE network penetrate through buildings better?

So does Verizon's 4G LTE run on a different antenna like Sprint? I love my Evo, but I hate the fact that 4G signals are so weak through buildings, I'm highly contemplating getting the Thunderbolt. Does Verizon's LTE network penetrate through buildings better?

Originally Posted by JUS3

Nice.
pimp.gif
AWS ftw!

but I thought Samsung was already tapped for the next Nexus? I thought I read that somewhere.

Either way, the Pyramid is copped.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Nice.
pimp.gif
AWS ftw!

but I thought Samsung was already tapped for the next Nexus? I thought I read that somewhere.

Either way, the Pyramid is copped.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

^^^ How is the Camera on the Thunderbolt? I read it has a much different camera from the Evo
Camera takes awesome pics.. very sharp and clear especially when taken outside.And yeah I heard the camera was updated to take better quality pics in low lite areas.

The screen is amazing and this is me coming from AMOLED Samsung screen.. I'm really impressed by the screen resolution.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

^^^ How is the Camera on the Thunderbolt? I read it has a much different camera from the Evo
Camera takes awesome pics.. very sharp and clear especially when taken outside.And yeah I heard the camera was updated to take better quality pics in low lite areas.

The screen is amazing and this is me coming from AMOLED Samsung screen.. I'm really impressed by the screen resolution.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Purchased the Thunderbolt from BB this morning. I also got the buy back program.

Oh, dammm dude dont complain about battery life. Your coming from a mongoose bicycle to a ninja Kawasaki.
Insane performance at the expense of least amount of runtime. Enjoy any questions ask away.

I read some where the moto atrix and xoom will be coming to sprint, its a rumor though. If its true i might copped, but that lockable bootloader from moto will hinder in installing custom roms. If the Evo 2 is 3D im copping the atrix if true for sprint.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Purchased the Thunderbolt from BB this morning. I also got the buy back program.

Oh, dammm dude dont complain about battery life. Your coming from a mongoose bicycle to a ninja Kawasaki.
Insane performance at the expense of least amount of runtime. Enjoy any questions ask away.

I read some where the moto atrix and xoom will be coming to sprint, its a rumor though. If its true i might copped, but that lockable bootloader from moto will hinder in installing custom roms. If the Evo 2 is 3D im copping the atrix if true for sprint.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Bozo7000 said:

Huh?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Bozo7000 said:

Huh?

Android News

So what do you think of the first touchscreen Sidekick? A desperate attempt to keep an archaic brand alive with unrelated hardware or a modern retelling of a successful retail story? Either way, T-Mobile's keeping the popular name alive, albeit with an Android 2.2 foundation and Samsung-built guts. The new slider mechanism, which replaces the popular 180-degree swivel that was the hallmark of Sidekick devices, has now been treated to a neat video demo, where it's assured upwards thrust gives us cause to be cautiously optimistic. Phone Scoop has also received confirmation that Android's built-in mobile hotspot and USB tethering functions will be supported on the new device, along with MicroSD memory expansion -- 1GB of storage on board will be supplemented with a 2GB card in the box -- WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS. Video follows after the break. Engadget.com

Rumor: Motorola Atrix and XOOM Headed to Sprint with 4G WiMAX

We have heard that the Motorola XOOM will be headed to at least one carrier besides Verizon when it lands on AT&T later in the year, but a new rumor says the Honeycomb tablet may end up on Sprint as well. The same rumor, originating with our good friends Android and Me, suggests the Motorola Atrix 4G will make the same journey. Both devices will apparently be outfitted with 4G WiMAX radios, despite recent stirrings that suggest Sprint may soon make the leap to LTE.
The rumor apparently comes by way of a trusted inside source, but as of yet we have heard little suggest whether or not the rumor will come to fruition. If it does, word is Sprint plans to announce the Atrix (along with laptop dock) and XOOM next month.

Android News

So what do you think of the first touchscreen Sidekick? A desperate attempt to keep an archaic brand alive with unrelated hardware or a modern retelling of a successful retail story? Either way, T-Mobile's keeping the popular name alive, albeit with an Android 2.2 foundation and Samsung-built guts. The new slider mechanism, which replaces the popular 180-degree swivel that was the hallmark of Sidekick devices, has now been treated to a neat video demo, where it's assured upwards thrust gives us cause to be cautiously optimistic. Phone Scoop has also received confirmation that Android's built-in mobile hotspot and USB tethering functions will be supported on the new device, along with MicroSD memory expansion -- 1GB of storage on board will be supplemented with a 2GB card in the box -- WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS. Video follows after the break. Engadget.com

Rumor: Motorola Atrix and XOOM Headed to Sprint with 4G WiMAX

We have heard that the Motorola XOOM will be headed to at least one carrier besides Verizon when it lands on AT&T later in the year, but a new rumor says the Honeycomb tablet may end up on Sprint as well. The same rumor, originating with our good friends Android and Me, suggests the Motorola Atrix 4G will make the same journey. Both devices will apparently be outfitted with 4G WiMAX radios, despite recent stirrings that suggest Sprint may soon make the leap to LTE.
The rumor apparently comes by way of a trusted inside source, but as of yet we have heard little suggest whether or not the rumor will come to fruition. If it does, word is Sprint plans to announce the Atrix (along with laptop dock) and XOOM next month.

Back
Top Bottom