Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The Thunderbolt is sex in phone form. I skeptical as am with all phones especially Verizon phones but that #!% is awesome.

I speedtested the connection on one at a store and speed was 15.82 up 35.85 down.
eek.gif
eek.gif

How the !$#$ is that possible with a phone? My Time Warner at home doesn't do that.
laugh.gif
WOW

Originally Posted by khadafi252

does a hacked android marketplace exist, similar to iphone's installous?

Nope, most of us buy our apps.
grin.gif

Kinda of regret stealing apps, but its not worth it no more when they only work for a limited time.
If Like Android you should also support the devs who create the apps, without them there will be no apps. If you keep stealing them, they will stop updating and stop making apps.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The Thunderbolt is sex in phone form. I skeptical as am with all phones especially Verizon phones but that #!% is awesome.

I speedtested the connection on one at a store and speed was 15.82 up 35.85 down.
eek.gif
eek.gif

How the !$#$ is that possible with a phone? My Time Warner at home doesn't do that.
laugh.gif
WOW

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Yeah there is

Thinking of switching roms. Just noticed today on Myn's TwoPointTwo my front camera doesnt work since I switched kernels

What else is out there besides CM7 and MUIU as the better roms ya'll are using?

21amohw.png

Just threw the Nexus with gingerbread on the hd2. Changed kernals. Battery life extended and the phone is more responsive
pimp.gif

Can't say I've paid for any app, ever. IPhone or android :/

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Yeah there is

Thinking of switching roms. Just noticed today on Myn's TwoPointTwo my front camera doesnt work since I switched kernels

What else is out there besides CM7 and MUIU as the better roms ya'll are using?

21amohw.png

Just threw the Nexus with gingerbread on the hd2. Changed kernals. Battery life extended and the phone is more responsive
pimp.gif

Can't say I've paid for any app, ever. IPhone or android :/

Time out. I was seeing if the thunderbolt was back ordered or sold out online at verizon.com. i used my moms line to go through the process and it showed the phone is 229 for a 1 year contract!

Time out. I was seeing if the thunderbolt was back ordered or sold out online at verizon.com. i used my moms line to go through the process and it showed the phone is 229 for a 1 year contract!

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Android Central

Facebook for Android updated to version 1.5.2
thumb_550_IMG_2132.JPG

If you are a Facebook for Android user, which we know many of you are, an update to the application has been pushed to the Android Market. The update brings version 1.5.2 to your device, and some of the changes include:

Added the ability to upload photos to friend's Walls
Upload photos to Groups
Photos will always upload with the correct orientation
Improvements to landscape mode
Improved security using SSL
Various bug fixes
If you use Facebook, and want to take advantage of this update, be sure to hop into the market and grab the update. Download links after the break.

Speaking of this... Does anyone know how to tag someone in their status on the phone. Either using this app or using the mobile/touch site? I know if you're on a physical computer you just need to put the "@" symbol before you type their name but I'm having no luck on my phone. Thanks.

you can do it da same why you can do it on a PC when you switch to full mode on da facebook website on da browser...cant do it straight on da app.

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Android Central

Facebook for Android updated to version 1.5.2
thumb_550_IMG_2132.JPG

If you are a Facebook for Android user, which we know many of you are, an update to the application has been pushed to the Android Market. The update brings version 1.5.2 to your device, and some of the changes include:

Added the ability to upload photos to friend's Walls
Upload photos to Groups
Photos will always upload with the correct orientation
Improvements to landscape mode
Improved security using SSL
Various bug fixes
If you use Facebook, and want to take advantage of this update, be sure to hop into the market and grab the update. Download links after the break.

Speaking of this... Does anyone know how to tag someone in their status on the phone. Either using this app or using the mobile/touch site? I know if you're on a physical computer you just need to put the "@" symbol before you type their name but I'm having no luck on my phone. Thanks.

you can do it da same why you can do it on a PC when you switch to full mode on da facebook website on da browser...cant do it straight on da app.

Image of Sprint-branded Motorola XOOM surfaces online
By: Andrew Munchbach | Mar 18th, 2011 at 07:18AM View Comments Filed Under: Tablets

2hs68ft.jpg

Sprint Users forum member r0fl is at it again. This time, the sleuthy Sprint user has posted an image of what appears to be a Sprint-branded Motorola XOOM tablet. The device, which is currently offered with cellular connectivity exclusively by CDMA carrier Verizon Wireless, should carry the same set of specifications as the model currently being sold. What is not clear, however, is if the device will ship WiMAX-enabled or WiMAX upgradeable. R0fl has a proven track record when it comes to unreleased Sprint hardware — back in December he leaked images of Sprint’s MiFi 4082 and HTC’s EVO Shift 4G prior to their release.

Yep looks like the rumor is true, sprint will be going in this year. Good thing I can still return my Verizon Xoom, even though LTE is faster than Sprint Wimax, I despise Verizon business practices with their data plans and service, and I did not buy it on contract, straight $800 bucks, rather see a Sprint logo than a Verizon one. If I were ever to activate the 3G/4G service.

Image of Sprint-branded Motorola XOOM surfaces online
By: Andrew Munchbach | Mar 18th, 2011 at 07:18AM View Comments Filed Under: Tablets

2hs68ft.jpg

Sprint Users forum member r0fl is at it again. This time, the sleuthy Sprint user has posted an image of what appears to be a Sprint-branded Motorola XOOM tablet. The device, which is currently offered with cellular connectivity exclusively by CDMA carrier Verizon Wireless, should carry the same set of specifications as the model currently being sold. What is not clear, however, is if the device will ship WiMAX-enabled or WiMAX upgradeable. R0fl has a proven track record when it comes to unreleased Sprint hardware — back in December he leaked images of Sprint’s MiFi 4082 and HTC’s EVO Shift 4G prior to their release.

Yep looks like the rumor is true, sprint will be going in this year. Good thing I can still return my Verizon Xoom, even though LTE is faster than Sprint Wimax, I despise Verizon business practices with their data plans and service, and I did not buy it on contract, straight $800 bucks, rather see a Sprint logo than a Verizon one. If I were ever to activate the 3G/4G service.

Back
Top Bottom