• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, do we have a confirmed date for the Evo 3D?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sp1die

Broke up with my iPhone and have started a new relationship with a Nexus S.

Being able to effortlessly stream live sports within the stock browser on my phone FTW.

Awesome!

I can't wait til the 4g comes out, so I can too leave my iPhone behind.

Being able to effortlessly stream live sports within the stock browser on my phone FTW.

Awesome!

I can't wait til the 4g comes out, so I can too leave my iPhone behind.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Does app planet even work though?

For the most part yeah, for some weird #$+ reason its always asking to replace the current app with an update which I avoid...and the only thing I've had problems with is anything from gameloft...besides that it works and even stays current with updates

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Does app planet even work though?

For the most part yeah, for some weird #$+ reason its always asking to replace the current app with an update which I avoid...and the only thing I've had problems with is anything from gameloft...besides that it works and even stays current with updates

It quit working for me I might try it again. But most apps are free anyways so I don't really trip out if I gotta buy one.

It quit working for me I might try it again. But most apps are free anyways so I don't really trip out if I gotta buy one.

me either. If i can find it for free, then ill cop it, so no biggie. Its worth buying anyways (for updates).

me either. If i can find it for free, then ill cop it, so no biggie. Its worth buying anyways (for updates).

How is this streaming of live sports done.

How is this streaming of live sports done.

It hasnt given me any problems yet.....After it downloads the newer version and installs it, it works just like the android market.

Back
Top Bottom