• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It hasnt given me any problems yet.....After it downloads the newer version and installs it, it works just like the android market.

Originally Posted by Noodles

How is this streaming of live sports done.

The same way you would on a PC.

Navigate to a site known for hosting/linking to live streams.
Click on one of the available links.
The page loads on your phone.
Adjust zoom to your preference.
Enjoy the game.

I still can't believe it works and is so smooth.

Note:- I advise doing this strictly over wifi. Or expect huge data charges from your operator or a massive dent in your data allowance.

Originally Posted by Noodles

How is this streaming of live sports done.

The same way you would on a PC.

Navigate to a site known for hosting/linking to live streams.
Click on one of the available links.
The page loads on your phone.
Adjust zoom to your preference.
Enjoy the game.

I still can't believe it works and is so smooth.

Note:- I advise doing this strictly over wifi. Or expect huge data charges from your operator or a massive dent in your data allowance.

anyone own an Inspire 4G? What are your thoughts?

nerd.gif

Nice. 
pimp.gif

Android newb question, let's say you root your device and an update comes, do you have to go back to stock and unroot your phone before upgrading to the new OS? 

Nice. 
pimp.gif

Android newb question, let's say you root your device and an update comes, do you have to go back to stock and unroot your phone before upgrading to the new OS? 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

Man, i need an upgrade from my G1
Im trying to get the G2 but i need some discounts
frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Dont you get an update?
Update?, from what ive heard, Google cut the switch from G1. its dead
If u meant upgrade, i have to wait another 4-5 months to get one.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

Man, i need an upgrade from my G1
Im trying to get the G2 but i need some discounts
frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Dont you get an update?
Update?, from what ive heard, Google cut the switch from G1. its dead
If u meant upgrade, i have to wait another 4-5 months to get one.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002
Good looking out, I am about to get the Fission joint but I need a bootstrap and the one in the thread has a dead link. Any suggestions as to which one I should get?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002
Good looking out, I am about to get the Fission joint but I need a bootstrap and the one in the thread has a dead link. Any suggestions as to which one I should get?

Originally Posted by JUS3

Nice. 
pimp.gif

Naw, A rooted verson of the stock rom would be available for you to upgrade with

Originally Posted by JUS3

Nice. 
pimp.gif

Naw, A rooted verson of the stock rom would be available for you to upgrade with

Okay I have successfully applied the Fission ROM and I am feeling like a boss of all bosses, I just don't know how to get my Apps back. Furthermore, can anyone help me out with getting my lock screen to look different from my home screen?

Okay I have successfully applied the Fission ROM and I am feeling like a boss of all bosses, I just don't know how to get my Apps back. Furthermore, can anyone help me out with getting my lock screen to look different from my home screen?

I've been trying to Root my Thunderbolt but am having trouble doing it. Anyone know if a good tutorial to do so?

I've been trying to Root my Thunderbolt but am having trouble doing it. Anyone know if a good tutorial to do so?

Anyone have good camera settings for the Evo? My picture quality is *$#!%%, and i need to take pics for school..

Anyone have good camera settings for the Evo? My picture quality is *$#!%%, and i need to take pics for school..

Back
Top Bottom