• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i need to setup my cam too, i got some stuff to sell.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

I've been trying to Root my Thunderbolt but am having trouble doing it. Anyone know if a good tutorial to do so?
word.. at first i said i wouldn't do it but an iphone was not an iphone unless it was jailbroken..

I've been trying to Root my Thunderbolt but am having trouble doing it. Anyone know if a good tutorial to do so?
word.. at first i said i wouldn't do it but an iphone was not an iphone unless it was jailbroken..

Originally Posted by sp1die

Originally Posted by Noodles

How is this streaming of live sports done.

The same way you would on a PC.

Navigate to a site known for hosting/linking to live streams.
Click on one of the available links.
The page loads on your phone.
Adjust zoom to your preference.
Enjoy the game.

I still can't believe it works and is so smooth.

Note:- I advise doing this strictly over wifi. Or expect huge data charges from your operator or a massive dent in your data allowance.
So I'm basically stream live sports over wifi like I could with other phones?

Originally Posted by sp1die

Originally Posted by Noodles

How is this streaming of live sports done.

The same way you would on a PC.

Navigate to a site known for hosting/linking to live streams.
Click on one of the available links.
The page loads on your phone.
Adjust zoom to your preference.
Enjoy the game.

I still can't believe it works and is so smooth.

Note:- I advise doing this strictly over wifi. Or expect huge data charges from your operator or a massive dent in your data allowance.
So I'm basically stream live sports over wifi like I could with other phones?

Originally Posted by just reason

SUNY Cortland?

Originally Posted by just reason

SUNY Cortland?

laugh.gif
at tmobile telling me i have to wait til may 28th to upgrade to the g2x or pay $368.

anyone know any mom and pops spots in nyc thatll do an early upgrade?

laugh.gif
at tmobile telling me i have to wait til may 28th to upgrade to the g2x or pay $368.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

Call 611 and say Cancellation, explain your story to Customer Loyalty, they have more power then the people in the stores.

Any of you guys do any Android development? I`m thinking about teaching myself Java this summer, and might cop the G2x for Dev purposes

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

Call 611 and say Cancellation, explain your story to Customer Loyalty, they have more power then the people in the stores.

Any of you guys do any Android development? I`m thinking about teaching myself Java this summer, and might cop the G2x for Dev purposes

Can anyone recommend some nice android tablets with around 1ghz processor, 512mb to 1gb ram and for around $500-$600 dollars ?

Can anyone recommend some nice android tablets with around 1ghz processor, 512mb to 1gb ram and for around $500-$600 dollars ?

Yo can anyone tell me how to cancel my T-Mobile plan without the fee? They wont let me cancel even though I don't get any +!!@+@ data service at work. These idiots are telling me they can't give me service everywhere. God damn it I'm in down town St Paul not anchorage.

I wanna go to Verizon they have real unlimited internet right.

Yo can anyone tell me how to cancel my T-Mobile plan without the fee? They wont let me cancel even though I don't get any +!!@+@ data service at work. These idiots are telling me they can't give me service everywhere. God damn it I'm in down town St Paul not anchorage.

hi, new just got a mytouch 4g. is there any music player app people recommend since the stock htc sense one sucks.

thanks

hi, new just got a mytouch 4g. is there any music player app people recommend since the stock htc sense one sucks.

thanks

Also what's good with sprint? Does that sero plan still work? Does the 70 dollar data plan include 4g? Or do I have to pay the 10 dollars extra? Sprints prices are looking a little better than Verizon.

Also what's good with sprint? Does that sero plan still work? Does the 70 dollar data plan include 4g? Or do I have to pay the 10 dollars extra? Sprints prices are looking a little better than Verizon.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Not gonna happen, might as well sell your phone to pay off the ETF, its no more than 200, while VZW and ATT joints is like 350 per line.

Back
Top Bottom