Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Ughhh, idk what to dooooo... Get the g2x or wait for the sensation or samsung g2... Its driving me crazyyy

sensation is rumored for june 8th
Yea I seen that... Nothing leaked about the galaxy 2? I just need a new phone, mt3g drives me crazy
word is that galaxy s2 is hitting the states in June as well

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Can anyone recommend some nice android tablets with around 1ghz processor, 512mb to 1gb ram and for around $500-$600 dollars ?
The Asus Eee Pad Transformer will be officially arriving to the U.S. on April 26. Priced at $399 for the 16GB Wi-Fi only model, the Honeycomb tablet is one of the first to offer a 10.1-inch display while also meaningfully undercutting Apple's $499 price for the iPad 2 -- not the mention the Motorola Xoom, which starts at $599. That alone may be enough to make it worth considering if you are looking for an Android tablet, but spec-wise the Eee Pad is no slouch either.

It has a 10-inch 1280×800 IPS Gorilla Glass capacitive touchscreen display, a 1GHz Nvidia Tegra 2 dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 5MP rear and 1.2MP front cameras, a Micro SD expansion slot and HDMI out. You'll also find speakers and audio jacks, USB 2.0, 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity, as well as a G-sensor, light sensor, gyroscope, e-compass, and Asus' "Waveshare" interface to stream media, buy books and access cloud storage.

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Can anyone recommend some nice android tablets with around 1ghz processor, 512mb to 1gb ram and for around $500-$600 dollars ?
The Asus Eee Pad Transformer will be officially arriving to the U.S. on April 26. Priced at $399 for the 16GB Wi-Fi only model, the Honeycomb tablet is one of the first to offer a 10.1-inch display while also meaningfully undercutting Apple's $499 price for the iPad 2 -- not the mention the Motorola Xoom, which starts at $599. That alone may be enough to make it worth considering if you are looking for an Android tablet, but spec-wise the Eee Pad is no slouch either.

It has a 10-inch 1280×800 IPS Gorilla Glass capacitive touchscreen display, a 1GHz Nvidia Tegra 2 dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 5MP rear and 1.2MP front cameras, a Micro SD expansion slot and HDMI out. You'll also find speakers and audio jacks, USB 2.0, 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity, as well as a G-sensor, light sensor, gyroscope, e-compass, and Asus' "Waveshare" interface to stream media, buy books and access cloud storage.

For those of you that have a newer HTC phone, how does you're GPS work? Does it lock instantly on you're location and how many meters? Thanks

For those of you that have a newer HTC phone, how does you're GPS work? Does it lock instantly on you're location and how many meters? Thanks

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Originally Posted by just reason

I've been trying to Root my Thunderbolt but am having trouble doing it. Anyone know if a good tutorial to do so?
word.. at first i said i wouldn't do it but an iphone was not an iphone unless it was jailbroken..
SUNY Cortland?

Yeah... You went/are there?

Originally Posted by just reason

I've been trying to Root my Thunderbolt but am having trouble doing it. Anyone know if a good tutorial to do so?
word.. at first i said i wouldn't do it but an iphone was not an iphone unless it was jailbroken..
SUNY Cortland?

Yeah... You went/are there?

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Depends......If im outside, it usually locks on within about 10-15 seconds down to a few meters.  Inside, it usually shows a radius down to a few blocks at most and takes a little longer.

Depends......If im outside, it usually locks on within about 10-15 seconds down to a few meters.  Inside, it usually shows a radius down to a few blocks at most and takes a little longer.

Ughhh, idk what to dooooo... Get the g2x or wait for the sensation or samsung g2... Its driving me crazyyy
I was going to wait and see some reviews on the Sensation, but Vanilla Android > Sense.  The G2X is already rootable with superoneclick.  If you like messing with roms, then it's probably better to roll with the G2X.  

I was going to wait and see some reviews on the Sensation, but Vanilla Android > Sense.  The G2X is already rootable with superoneclick.  If you like messing with roms, then it's probably better to roll with the G2X.  

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

cool, thanks

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

cool, thanks

I think I saw it in here but now I can't find it. But does anyone have any info about backing up apps on the cloud?

I did a google search and the only ones I found were ones that you had to pay for. I don't really need all that much space for just apps, a couple gigs would suffice.

I think I saw it in here but now I can't find it. But does anyone have any info about backing up apps on the cloud?

I did a google search and the only ones I found were ones that you had to pay for. I don't really need all that much space for just apps, a couple gigs would suffice.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Yea, I want to see more info about the galaxy 2... Either that or ill just get the g2x

Originally Posted by JUS3

Yea, I want to see more info about the galaxy 2... Either that or ill just get the g2x

[h1]Walmart Getting the AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G in May for $178.88[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 8:20 AM 22-Apr-11 | Comments

infuse4g.jpg

We've been hearing about the Samsung Infuse 4G (ex- Stealth V) since this year's Consumer Electronics Show back in January where it was first announced by the manufacturer. It looks like the AT&T smartphone will land at Walmart next month for $178.88.

After passing FCC on its way to AT&T last month, the Infuse 4G will be available at Walmart to join the 4G line-up of AT&T -- along with the Motorola Atrix 4G and the HTC Inspire 4G -- for devices capable of higher speeds on the network currently lacking the advertised speed.

The Infuse 4G will feature a 1.2GHz Hummingbird CPU along with a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, eight-megapixel rear camera coupled with a 1.3-megapixel front-facing webcam. May is almost here but it also has 31 days; we hope to see this baby soon!

Source: AndroidCentral

[h1]Walmart Getting the AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G in May for $178.88[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 8:20 AM 22-Apr-11 | Comments

infuse4g.jpg

We've been hearing about the Samsung Infuse 4G (ex- Stealth V) since this year's Consumer Electronics Show back in January where it was first announced by the manufacturer. It looks like the AT&T smartphone will land at Walmart next month for $178.88.

After passing FCC on its way to AT&T last month, the Infuse 4G will be available at Walmart to join the 4G line-up of AT&T -- along with the Motorola Atrix 4G and the HTC Inspire 4G -- for devices capable of higher speeds on the network currently lacking the advertised speed.

The Infuse 4G will feature a 1.2GHz Hummingbird CPU along with a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, eight-megapixel rear camera coupled with a 1.3-megapixel front-facing webcam. May is almost here but it also has 31 days; we hope to see this baby soon!

Source: AndroidCentral

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Apps from the Android Market are backed up to the Android Market online and will be restored to a new phone if something happens. If they don't automatically restore, you can just go to the market online and send it to your phone ...

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Apps from the Android Market are backed up to the Android Market online and will be restored to a new phone if something happens. If they don't automatically restore, you can just go to the market online and send it to your phone ...

Back
Top Bottom