Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Yo can anyone tell me how to cancel my T-Mobile plan without the fee? They wont let me cancel even though I don't get any +!!@+@ data service at work. These idiots are telling me they can't give me service everywhere. God damn it I'm in down town St Paul not anchorage.

I wanna go to Verizon they have real unlimited internet right.

Not gonna happen, might as well sell your phone to pay off the ETF, its no more than 200, while VZW and ATT joints is like 350 per line.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Yo can anyone tell me how to cancel my T-Mobile plan without the fee? They wont let me cancel even though I don't get any +!!@+@ data service at work. These idiots are telling me they can't give me service everywhere. God damn it I'm in down town St Paul not anchorage.

Not gonna happen, might as well sell your phone to pay off the ETF, its no more than 200, while VZW and ATT joints is like 350 per line.

Damn alright. Ill just flip it and do what you said.

Lotta companies use to Waive ETF for things such as No Service and Military but people started hustling them.  If you are going to Cancel  do it as early in your billing cycle as possible, because your going to have a final bill. Honestly if you're not in a LTE city I wouldnt waste my time with Verizon. IMO T-Mobile prob has the best Android device out right now (G2x) but if your stuff doesnt work, then of course that will serve you no good. Good luck with that.

Lotta companies use to Waive ETF for things such as No Service and Military but people started hustling them.  If you are going to Cancel  do it as early in your billing cycle as possible, because your going to have a final bill. Honestly if you're not in a LTE city I wouldnt waste my time with Verizon. IMO T-Mobile prob has the best Android device out right now (G2x) but if your stuff doesnt work, then of course that will serve you no good. Good luck with that.

Alright cool good looking on the info. Yea I am in lte but now I think ill just wait for the evo 3d because Verizon is mad expensive. I'm in sprints 4g area so I'm all good there.

Alright cool good looking on the info. Yea I am in lte but now I think ill just wait for the evo 3d because Verizon is mad expensive. I'm in sprints 4g area so I'm all good there.

Also what's good with sprint? Does that sero plan still work? Does the 70 dollar data plan include 4g? Or do I have to pay the 10 dollars extra? Sprints prices are looking a little better than Verizon.
Not sure about the sero stuff.......But you will have to pay $10 for the 4G still.

Also what's good with sprint? Does that sero plan still work? Does the 70 dollar data plan include 4g? Or do I have to pay the 10 dollars extra? Sprints prices are looking a little better than Verizon.
Not sure about the sero stuff.......But you will have to pay $10 for the 4G still.

whats a good custom rom to stick with? Ive been researching the CM7 and MIUI roms but they seem to be real quirky after the gingerbread implement. I just got my phone today and have rooted and deleted sprint apps so I need a rom...with the TP2 it was Mighty Rom all day but I feel naked now.

whats a good custom rom to stick with? Ive been researching the CM7 and MIUI roms but they seem to be real quirky after the gingerbread implement. I just got my phone today and have rooted and deleted sprint apps so I need a rom...with the TP2 it was Mighty Rom all day but I feel naked now.

yea dug around. i'll get sprint for 80 a month. i'm gonna wait till the evo 3d drops.

ISRAEL PELAYO DO NOT PM ME AND OFFER ME $#*%!

imma boss kthx bai

yea dug around. i'll get sprint for 80 a month. i'm gonna wait till the evo 3d drops.

ISRAEL PELAYO DO NOT PM ME AND OFFER ME $#*%!

imma boss kthx bai

Wow, that tablet looks dope
pimp.gif

that really does look nice.
You guys think that would be a nice replacement for a laptop?
All I need it for is notes, main thing I'm worried about is storage. But it comes with a microSD port and the dock has a USB port so I can use an external HDD for that.

that really does look nice.
You guys think that would be a nice replacement for a laptop?
All I need it for is notes, main thing I'm worried about is storage. But it comes with a microSD port and the dock has a USB port so I can use an external HDD for that.

Back
Top Bottom