• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jus da lockscreen
superstatic_lockscreen_by_jaydean03-d3es1dm.png

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Been an iphone user for years, (tmobile)

i want to cop the g2x this week.

With the facts that

1.Im not on contract 2. Im eligible for an upgrade

Is their anyway to threaten/haggle my way to a better price

currently 250 with 50 mail in rebate
eyes.gif
?????
Call 611, ask for retentions or loyalty... Talk to them and tell them you are elgible for an upgrade and you were shopping around for the G2X and seen that amazon had it for $150... Should be able to price match it...
Thank you, i will try this.
Thank you as well alchemist for the link.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Been an iphone user for years, (tmobile)

i want to cop the g2x this week.

With the facts that

1.Im not on contract 2. Im eligible for an upgrade

Is their anyway to threaten/haggle my way to a better price

currently 250 with 50 mail in rebate
eyes.gif
?????
Call 611, ask for retentions or loyalty... Talk to them and tell them you are elgible for an upgrade and you were shopping around for the G2X and seen that amazon had it for $150... Should be able to price match it...
Thank you, i will try this.
Thank you as well alchemist for the link.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

menu > import/export > select export to sd card

then do the same thing but import from sd card. at that point it should allow you to choose what you want to import them as, so pick google contacts.

thanks a lot! I'll try that out!

menu > import/export > select export to sd card

then do the same thing but import from sd card. at that point it should allow you to choose what you want to import them as, so pick google contacts.

thanks a lot! I'll try that out!

Originally Posted by stackz

Where's a good site to get cool looking wallpapers?
nerd.gif
btw I got a Droid Incredible

Thanks AlleyzClick on my sig, pydNo problem sdubl, let us know how it works out.

Originally Posted by stackz

Where's a good site to get cool looking wallpapers?
nerd.gif
btw I got a Droid Incredible

Thanks AlleyzClick on my sig, pydNo problem sdubl, let us know how it works out.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Ace- I have Pro. That was the free app on Amazon the other day.

You're good money then. The themes should be under appearance or something like that in the settings. Also make sure to check the animated weather after unlock box, I forgot what setting its under but its not too hard to find.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Ace- I have Pro. That was the free app on Amazon the other day.

You're good money then. The themes should be under appearance or something like that in the settings. Also make sure to check the animated weather after unlock box, I forgot what setting its under but its not too hard to find.

i've had my evo for about a month now and want to possibly root my phone. was just wondering from you guys how hard it is to root and get custom roms and such it is for a person with zero experience with rooting. thanks in advance.

i've had my evo for about a month now and want to possibly root my phone. was just wondering from you guys how hard it is to root and get custom roms and such it is for a person with zero experience with rooting. thanks in advance.

Show me how basedboost please?
Make a folder in the root of the .mtz theme called com.android.systemui > res > drawable-hdpi > [insert images]

The images have to be a certian px size, for example signal bars have to be 38x38px and they have to be named "stat_sys_data_connected_3g" etc. I'll find the thread on the MIUI forums for you that has all the details.

Show me how basedboost please?
Make a folder in the root of the .mtz theme called com.android.systemui > res > drawable-hdpi > [insert images]

The images have to be a certian px size, for example signal bars have to be 38x38px and they have to be named "stat_sys_data_connected_3g" etc. I'll find the thread on the MIUI forums for you that has all the details.

On the Acer iconica honeycomb tablet , not bad for $450. Doest feel cheap too, feels lighter than the xoom and more comfortable to use.

On the Acer iconica honeycomb tablet , not bad for $450. Doest feel cheap too, feels lighter than the xoom and more comfortable to use.

Nexus S releasing May 8, just got a sprint text.

I'm in DIRE need of a phone, unsure if I can wait another month for the EVO

Nexus S releasing May 8, just got a sprint text.

I'm in DIRE need of a phone, unsure if I can wait another month for the EVO

Back
Top Bottom