Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

YOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I got in so much trouble cuz of this son.
Man bro, this is NOT GOOD
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

How did you fix yours?

I switched to handcent, hopefully that cures it...I dont know if it's my rom, kernel problem, etc.
Lmao, exactly what I did!

Son i've gotten paranoid to the point that if I'm texting two chicks consecutively, I have to text one of my boys with a dummy message..JUST to create that buffer zone between the two separate threads!

REAL SH*T!

laugh.gif
I'm sending real generic messages to people until I feel safe

Mastermind-does the apk work for the Evo?

the reason I had to let my evo go
tired.gif
%*!+ was not safe for me at all
laugh.gif

so now that the sensation has been announced.. what's the next big phone coming? i wanted the sensation but i'm on att. i'm up for an upgrade now but i don't want the inspire 4g.

tmobile users in LA- whats your experience with the company? would it be worth it for me to switch to tmo?
the only reason i am with att is because i get a 20% discount. not sure if i could get it with tmo.

should i just wait it out on att? i know there will have to be another badass htc android phone coming to att... or iphone5??

i'm itching for a new phone! and im jumping ship from blackberry... theyve just fallen behind everyone.

so now that the sensation has been announced.. what's the next big phone coming? i wanted the sensation but i'm on att. i'm up for an upgrade now but i don't want the inspire 4g.

tmobile users in LA- whats your experience with the company? would it be worth it for me to switch to tmo?
the only reason i am with att is because i get a 20% discount. not sure if i could get it with tmo.

should i just wait it out on att? i know there will have to be another badass htc android phone coming to att... or iphone5??

i'm itching for a new phone! and im jumping ship from blackberry... theyve just fallen behind everyone.

The g2x is the best phone I've ever owned. Coming from the nexus one. The g2x is quick, perfect sized screen, no LG bloatware, pure android...can't get no better.

The g2x is the best phone I've ever owned. Coming from the nexus one. The g2x is quick, perfect sized screen, no LG bloatware, pure android...can't get no better.

Hey guys just got an Airave from sprint.  I called and complained about not getting a good signal in the house and they sent it out for free. It works really well i get all bars in every room of the house and 3g is super fast seems to help with the 4g speeds to. Just a heads up guys if you haven't already call sprint and see what they can do about sending an Airave out its worth it.
[h1] [/h1]

Hey guys just got an Airave from sprint.  I called and complained about not getting a good signal in the house and they sent it out for free. It works really well i get all bars in every room of the house and 3g is super fast seems to help with the 4g speeds to. Just a heads up guys if you haven't already call sprint and see what they can do about sending an Airave out its worth it.
[h1] [/h1]

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Nice.
I've been on XDA reading about the G2X and it seems like a lot of people are having trouble with the phone.  How's your battery life and do you get any random resets during the day?

They also said that the G2X will work on AT&T's 3G network but apparently it doesn't... That could be a deal breaker if the merger goes through.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Nice.
I've been on XDA reading about the G2X and it seems like a lot of people are having trouble with the phone.  How's your battery life and do you get any random resets during the day?

They also said that the G2X will work on AT&T's 3G network but apparently it doesn't... That could be a deal breaker if the merger goes through.

so is the sensation basically an evo for t-mobile? also would i be able watch videos on websites like wshh.com on it??

so is the sensation basically an evo for t-mobile? also would i be able watch videos on websites like wshh.com on it??

Ever since I got the g2x last Tuesday, I've only gotten like 2 random reboots. As far as battery life, if u had an android phone in the past then its pretty much the same. Also on xda people have issues with led bleeding. I'm like wth? its like they gonna be on the phone in pitch black 24/7. If u have an LCD TV then u know bleeding occurs. Not all phones are perfect.

Don't make that potential merger be a deciding factor in u getting the phone. If and when the merger happens, a new phone on the market will catch your eye. That's another year and a half to two years from now.

But overall this phone is a beast. Once the developers get to cooking roms, it gonna be game over for the rest.

Ever since I got the g2x last Tuesday, I've only gotten like 2 random reboots. As far as battery life, if u had an android phone in the past then its pretty much the same. Also on xda people have issues with led bleeding. I'm like wth? its like they gonna be on the phone in pitch black 24/7. If u have an LCD TV then u know bleeding occurs. Not all phones are perfect.

Don't make that potential merger be a deciding factor in u getting the phone. If and when the merger happens, a new phone on the market will catch your eye. That's another year and a half to two years from now.

But overall this phone is a beast. Once the developers get to cooking roms, it gonna be game over for the rest.

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

All Android devices will play WSHH. The stock browser has flash.

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

All Android devices will play WSHH. The stock browser has flash.

Back
Top Bottom