• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol.......We dont know when the sensation is going to come out, but even if we did know, you would still have to wait, haha

Lol.......We dont know when the sensation is going to come out, but even if we did know, you would still have to wait, haha

Originally Posted by Dunks206

So I guess nobody uses SetCPU on here except me?

i would use it/download it but i dont feel like paying for it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

so is the HTC sensation the goods or what?
It might be released in Europe in the next couple weeks.  It might drop in the US on June 8th.
Would you guys go with the G2X or Sensation?  I'm this close | | to copping the G2X...

Originally Posted by msaba07

so is the HTC sensation the goods or what?
It might be released in Europe in the next couple weeks.  It might drop in the US on June 8th.
Would you guys go with the G2X or Sensation?  I'm this close | | to copping the G2X...

i say sensation>G2X.. the phone itself is just ugly lookin'.. not to mention, the sensation has that big ol screen...
pimp.gif

i say sensation>G2X.. the phone itself is just ugly lookin'.. not to mention, the sensation has that big ol screen...
pimp.gif

i got the new G2X. Hands down the best phone i've ever had. and I've had Sidekicks, Blackberries, the T-Mo G1, and an iPhone 3GS.

i got the new G2X. Hands down the best phone i've ever had. and I've had Sidekicks, Blackberries, the T-Mo G1, and an iPhone 3GS.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

YOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I got in so much trouble cuz of this son.
Man bro, this is NOT GOOD
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

How did you fix yours?

I switched to handcent, hopefully that cures it...I dont know if it's my rom, kernel problem, etc.
Lmao, exactly what I did!

Son i've gotten paranoid to the point that if I'm texting two chicks consecutively, I have to text one of my boys with a dummy message..JUST to create that buffer zone between the two separate threads!

REAL SH*T!

laugh.gif
I'm sending real generic messages to people until I feel safe

Mastermind-does the apk work for the Evo?

the reason I had to let my evo go
tired.gif
%*!+ was not safe for me at all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom