• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know its cool too watch videos through netflix, but where are you guys where you need to watch it?
Ya'll cant use it on a laptop?

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Ok im looing into comning over to T-Mobile for that hTC sensation but i just read you guys saying it wont be a ble to be rooted correct? that means so customizing/unlocking of the phone to do whatever I want?

As of now they saying it might not be able to get rooted... But like I said in the post before, they said the same about the G2 and Thunderbolt and those are now rooted...

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Ok im looing into comning over to T-Mobile for that hTC sensation but i just read you guys saying it wont be a ble to be rooted correct? that means so customizing/unlocking of the phone to do whatever I want?

As of now they saying it might not be able to get rooted... But like I said in the post before, they said the same about the G2 and Thunderbolt and those are now rooted...

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by stackz

How do I take a screenshot on my Incredible?

It's not built into the OS you have to use an app like Screengrabber I believe it's called or something like that

Good lookin' out
grin.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by stackz

How do I take a screenshot on my Incredible?

It's not built into the OS you have to use an app like Screengrabber I believe it's called or something like that

Good lookin' out
grin.gif

since sprint is raising their total protection fee (insurance), will that allow us to get out of our contract?
nerd.gif

since sprint is raising their total protection fee (insurance), will that allow us to get out of our contract?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

nerd.gif

Listen man, a phone company can change $%%# pretty much whenever they want to. No you won't be able to.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

nerd.gif

Listen man, a phone company can change $%%# pretty much whenever they want to. No you won't be able to.

If my phone gets stolen when the evo 3d drops and ends up on eBay. There is no way T-Mobile can stop it from working right? Obviously I will take out my sim before it gets stolen and I file a claim with asuron.

If my phone gets stolen when the evo 3d drops and ends up on eBay. There is no way T-Mobile can stop it from working right? Obviously I will take out my sim before it gets stolen and I file a claim with asuron.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Never Claim Stolen ...
It can't be stopped but it can be tracked

Never Claim Stolen ...
It can't be stopped but it can be tracked

The evo 3d isnt on tmobile......or do you mean sprint?

If you say it was stolen/lost, they lock the ESN so it cant be activated on sprint..........But it can be rooted and flashed to metro PCS or cricket.

Thats what im gonna do with the one i dropped and cracked the screen........im using it for an extra battery charger right now, lol.

The evo 3d isnt on tmobile......or do you mean sprint?

If you say it was stolen/lost, they lock the ESN so it cant be activated on sprint..........But it can be rooted and flashed to metro PCS or cricket.

Thats what im gonna do with the one i dropped and cracked the screen........im using it for an extra battery charger right now, lol.

Ok so if I lose it that's better? I don't want the buyer to get screwed you know?

I claimed mine lost (when i was at the park) so they can see where its at, but its a radius of about a mile because the gps was only on wireless networks and not 

I mean, either way, they cant use it on sprint..........
If it was tmobile and AT&T, you have the sim card and it doesnt matter. 

Ok so if I lose it that's better? I don't want the buyer to get screwed you know?

I claimed mine lost (when i was at the park) so they can see where its at, but its a radius of about a mile because the gps was only on wireless networks and not 

I mean, either way, they cant use it on sprint..........
If it was tmobile and AT&T, you have the sim card and it doesnt matter. 

Back
Top Bottom