Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Mastamind89

[h1]Is This Google's Next Nexus Smartphone?[/h1]
File under: News

By: Stephen Schenck | 6:28 PM 27-May-11 | Comments

nexus3proto.jpg

A leaked picture, purporting to be Google's next Nexus smartphone, has surfaced, showing off a design that lacks the familiar Android buttons.

According to the source, supposedly a Google employee on the Android development team, Google is considering both HTC and LG manufacturing this Nexus 3. Whatever they decide on, the phone would be targeted for a December release, along with Android Ice Cream Sandwich itself.

While the picture he was able to snap doesn't give us much to go on, it shows the absence of the Android navigation buttons we're used to. ICS, it's claimed, will no longer require hardware inputs like that. This image is definitely not what the final Nexus 3 will look like, but only demonstrates a prototype at this early stage where Google chooses what hardware's right for it. It could end up producing two models, one for T-Mobile and one for Sprint, to be released simultaneously.

Source: Tech Hog 1, 2
Via: The Droid Guy

welp that settles it

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

[h1]Is This Google's Next Nexus Smartphone?[/h1]
File under: News

By: Stephen Schenck | 6:28 PM 27-May-11 | Comments

nexus3proto.jpg

A leaked picture, purporting to be Google's next Nexus smartphone, has surfaced, showing off a design that lacks the familiar Android buttons.

According to the source, supposedly a Google employee on the Android development team, Google is considering both HTC and LG manufacturing this Nexus 3. Whatever they decide on, the phone would be targeted for a December release, along with Android Ice Cream Sandwich itself.

While the picture he was able to snap doesn't give us much to go on, it shows the absence of the Android navigation buttons we're used to. ICS, it's claimed, will no longer require hardware inputs like that. This image is definitely not what the final Nexus 3 will look like, but only demonstrates a prototype at this early stage where Google chooses what hardware's right for it. It could end up producing two models, one for T-Mobile and one for Sprint, to be released simultaneously.

Source: Tech Hog 1, 2
Via: The Droid Guy

welp that settles it

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

What ROM y'all running with? Getting bored with MIUI.

Suggestions? Evo BTW.

Sticking with cyanogen for now........I grew tired of switching from ROM to ROM for some reason and settled with customizing everything like i want it and where i want it to be.
Few annoying things like having to turn GPS on and off to get a better lock.......But other than that, its fine.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

What ROM y'all running with? Getting bored with MIUI.

Suggestions? Evo BTW.

Sticking with cyanogen for now........I grew tired of switching from ROM to ROM for some reason and settled with customizing everything like i want it and where i want it to be.
Few annoying things like having to turn GPS on and off to get a better lock.......But other than that, its fine.

not gonna lie, that galaxy s II is looking 
pimp.gif
  i might have to consider it.  i think i'm gonna have to see it in my hand first though.  but damn that screen is 
pimp.gif

not gonna lie, that galaxy s II is looking 
pimp.gif
  i might have to consider it.  i think i'm gonna have to see it in my hand first though.  but damn that screen is 
pimp.gif

Alright Verizon Android heads, I can get the HTC Thunderbolt or the Samsung Charge for free. Which one should I get?!!? Any opinions?
smile.gif

Alright Verizon Android heads, I can get the HTC Thunderbolt or the Samsung Charge for free. Which one should I get?!!? Any opinions?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I thought the SG2 won't come to T-Mobile

Nobody really stated it wasnt coming........It was just noted that the leaked phone skin information didnt include t-mobile because of a possible hardware change that made it incompatible with that accessory. 

It's coming as the Hercules ..

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I thought the SG2 won't come to T-Mobile

Nobody really stated it wasnt coming........It was just noted that the leaked phone skin information didnt include t-mobile because of a possible hardware change that made it incompatible with that accessory. 

It's coming as the Hercules ..

Back
Top Bottom