• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know how to Unlock the HTC Inspire or is their a simple way to unlock Android phones, dont feel like copping an unlock code

Anyone know how to Unlock the HTC Inspire or is their a simple way to unlock Android phones, dont feel like copping an unlock code

Anyone playing this Contract Killer game from the market?
Cool little game 
pimp.gif

[h1]T-Mobile Teases Sensation 4G In Competitive Comparison[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 2:52 AM 30-May-11 | Comments

Sensation4GCompetitive.jpg

Ever since its launch back in the middle of April, many are looking forward to the HTC-made T-Mobile Sensation 4G which should be available, according to rumors, on June 6. Magenta is trying to maintain the momentum and puts the Sensation 4G in a comparison with other smartphones, T-Mobile or other.

As you can see in the slide, qHD aside, the Sensation 4G and the LG-made T-Mobile G2x feature the same characteristic. But of course, qHD resolution is one of the selling points of the ex-Pyramid smartphone. Compared to the Galaxy S 4G, the Sensation 4G is superior by an additional core in its CPU. Another slide is comparing it to the Sprint HTC EVO 4G and the Apple iPhone 4, and as you'd guess, the Sensation 4G comes out on top. Wonder how it would compare to the Sprint EVO 3D or other recent high-end smartphones...

Source: TmoNews

[h1]T-Mobile Teases Sensation 4G In Competitive Comparison[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 2:52 AM 30-May-11 | Comments

Sensation4GCompetitive.jpg

Ever since its launch back in the middle of April, many are looking forward to the HTC-made T-Mobile Sensation 4G which should be available, according to rumors, on June 6. Magenta is trying to maintain the momentum and puts the Sensation 4G in a comparison with other smartphones, T-Mobile or other.

As you can see in the slide, qHD aside, the Sensation 4G and the LG-made T-Mobile G2x feature the same characteristic. But of course, qHD resolution is one of the selling points of the ex-Pyramid smartphone. Compared to the Galaxy S 4G, the Sensation 4G is superior by an additional core in its CPU. Another slide is comparing it to the Sprint HTC EVO 4G and the Apple iPhone 4, and as you'd guess, the Sensation 4G comes out on top. Wonder how it would compare to the Sprint EVO 3D or other recent high-end smartphones...

Source: TmoNews

So what is the best phone out for tmobile right now. This is so confusing. I'm planning on just jumping on the free G2 promotion they are holding right now, especially since the G2X just came out.

So what is the best phone out for tmobile right now. This is so confusing. I'm planning on just jumping on the free G2 promotion they are holding right now, especially since the G2X just came out.

Figured this is the best place to come for answers...

So I'm switching over from T-Mobile to AT&T, the sole purpose of the switch was to get an iPhone 4 (Can I say that in here?
laugh.gif
) until I came across the Inspire 4G at work. Outside of good service, my main concern is entertainment value. I work the night shift and it does get boring at times...I can't do much with my Blackberry. The reviews I've been reading on the Inspire has me convinced...just curious, do any of you guys have it? Pros/Cons? Do Android phones tend to get outdated quickly?

So I'm switching over from T-Mobile to AT&T, the sole purpose of the switch was to get an iPhone 4 (Can I say that in here?
laugh.gif
) until I came across the Inspire 4G at work. Outside of good service, my main concern is entertainment value. I work the night shift and it does get boring at times...I can't do much with my Blackberry. The reviews I've been reading on the Inspire has me convinced...just curious, do any of you guys have it? Pros/Cons? Do Android phones tend to get outdated quickly?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I'm sorry I'm leaving my EVO for the GS2 whenever it comes to Sprint. Idc about touchwiz I use adw anyway

For somebody who's not in the Android loop, can you tell me why you're passing up the Nexus S and EVO 3D for the GS2? Is the GS2 = Photon>?

I'm sorry I'm leaving my EVO for the GS2 whenever it comes to Sprint. Idc about touchwiz I use adw anyway

For somebody who's not in the Android loop, can you tell me why you're passing up the Nexus S and EVO 3D for the GS2? Is the GS2 = Photon>?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

For somebody who's not in the Android loop, can you tell me why you're passing up the Nexus S and EVO 3D and now the Photon for the GS2? 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

For somebody who's not in the Android loop, can you tell me why you're passing up the Nexus S and EVO 3D and now the Photon for the GS2? 

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

laugh.gif

NO!!!!!!!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They cant really get more outdated than Iphones..........Android updates just as much, but have more manufacturers that make them different everytime.

As far as the inspire........I cant see phones being THAT much better than they are now, until QUAD-core phones are made.

Plenty of useful apps to use.......depends on preference. 

Back
Top Bottom