• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evo user, but Im hopping on that gs2 wave as well. 

I liked the epic
ohwell.gif

mad.gif
Reading up on this Sensation has me ready to stay with T-Mobile...phone is
eek.gif

I'm just tired of their terrible reception (To me, at least) Just how good is their 4G Network?

mad.gif
eek.gif

I'm just tired of their terrible reception (To me, at least) Just how good is their 4G Network?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

mad.gif
eek.gif

sucks @#$ i minneapolis i can tell you that.  i swear it gets worse everyday. 

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

mad.gif
eek.gif

sucks @#$ i minneapolis i can tell you that.  i swear it gets worse everyday. 

Storing music on the cloud is one step closer to having mp3 players become obsolete.
If they can just somehow up the battery life out of these phones then I would never have to carry one again.

Storing music on the cloud is one step closer to having mp3 players become obsolete.
If they can just somehow up the battery life out of these phones then I would never have to carry one again.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

tiered data is inevitable though...

Yeahhhhh didn't think about that. I think mine is actually unlimited though, haven't heard anything that said different.

Yeahhhhh didn't think about that. I think mine is actually unlimited though, haven't heard anything that said different.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Sprint FTW (For now anyway)  

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Sprint FTW (For now anyway)  

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Is tmo getting the nexus 4g or only the nexus s?

nexus s came out for T-Mobile last December

nexus 4g is for Sprint

To clarify some more

The Nexus S came out for t-mobile 1st and only does (gsm-based 3g bands) It does not do 4G cause it doesn't have the 4G HUSPA+ hardware.

The Nexus S for Sprint was recently released and does (cdma-based 3g bands) It can do 4G, since it has the 4G Wimax chip built into the phone.

Also Sprint and Google are becoming more tightly close when providing tech-services, like Google NFC "Wallet", Google Voice. So if you want a true full Google integration with a Nexus S go with sprint, if don't care go where you feel is the best for you.

yea im with tmo...was already eyeing that nexus s. went to best buy and played with the 4g sprint one. pretty dope phone IMO
that SG2 is callin me tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Is tmo getting the nexus 4g or only the nexus s?

nexus s came out for T-Mobile last December

nexus 4g is for Sprint

To clarify some more

The Nexus S came out for t-mobile 1st and only does (gsm-based 3g bands) It does not do 4G cause it doesn't have the 4G HUSPA+ hardware.

The Nexus S for Sprint was recently released and does (cdma-based 3g bands) It can do 4G, since it has the 4G Wimax chip built into the phone.

Also Sprint and Google are becoming more tightly close when providing tech-services, like Google NFC "Wallet", Google Voice. So if you want a true full Google integration with a Nexus S go with sprint, if don't care go where you feel is the best for you.

yea im with tmo...was already eyeing that nexus s. went to best buy and played with the 4g sprint one. pretty dope phone IMO
that SG2 is callin me tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Well in my case I've always had a HTC phone back to my days of the G1 and the batteries always sucked . The EVO 3D is very intriguing but the only differences is that its running sense 3.0 , dual core, and ofcourse the 3D. In my opinion the 3D is gonna be cool for about a couple weeks and I think ill never use it again not to mention what it will do to a most likely poor battery . I'm already running since 3.0 on my OG EVO I really like the new improvements to it but im back on A.D.W Launcher already
laugh.gif
I think the GS2 will be a better pick up for me because of the Super Amoled screen which is gorgeous and also a battery saver , the AMAZING camera , the great build quality from what I hear , and ofcourse how BEASTLY the specs are. Just seems like the more logical 500+ purchase to me since Sprint just changed their upgrade policy
30t6p3b.gif
Some of the same reasons I'm leaning GS2 over the 3D.
It's a quality built product, razor thin and the best camera on a smartphone EVER. The Evo's 3D will be a gimmick and a battery drainer, I use MIUI anyways, so Sense 3.0 means jack %%+@ to me. 

Exactly , looks like we gonna be on that GS2 wave
pimp.gif

Yeah I told my girl who is about to upgrade the S2 is tougher than the Evo3d imo. I had a Vibrant and one thing I can vouch for is the AMOLED screen being brilliant and the camera took pics at 5MP what her Evo takes at 8MP. HTC just has great hardware where as Samsung is plasticy. If the S2 came with a kickstand it would be R.I.P 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Well in my case I've always had a HTC phone back to my days of the G1 and the batteries always sucked . The EVO 3D is very intriguing but the only differences is that its running sense 3.0 , dual core, and ofcourse the 3D. In my opinion the 3D is gonna be cool for about a couple weeks and I think ill never use it again not to mention what it will do to a most likely poor battery . I'm already running since 3.0 on my OG EVO I really like the new improvements to it but im back on A.D.W Launcher already
laugh.gif
I think the GS2 will be a better pick up for me because of the Super Amoled screen which is gorgeous and also a battery saver , the AMAZING camera , the great build quality from what I hear , and ofcourse how BEASTLY the specs are. Just seems like the more logical 500+ purchase to me since Sprint just changed their upgrade policy
30t6p3b.gif
Some of the same reasons I'm leaning GS2 over the 3D.
It's a quality built product, razor thin and the best camera on a smartphone EVER. The Evo's 3D will be a gimmick and a battery drainer, I use MIUI anyways, so Sense 3.0 means jack %%+@ to me. 

Exactly , looks like we gonna be on that GS2 wave
pimp.gif

Yeah I told my girl who is about to upgrade the S2 is tougher than the Evo3d imo. I had a Vibrant and one thing I can vouch for is the AMOLED screen being brilliant and the camera took pics at 5MP what her Evo takes at 8MP. HTC just has great hardware where as Samsung is plasticy. If the S2 came with a kickstand it would be R.I.P 

Originally Posted by Sneaky

King riece, Sprint changed the upgrade policy? How so?

It was put in as a program you didnt have to sign up for and wasnt in the contract itself......so they changed it to where you had to be paying a certain amount each month to qualify for the PLATINUM membership.......gold membership is pretty much everyone now.
my wife is pissed, she was expecting to get a new phone by now, but she is stuck with this

sanyo_sprint_scp_2700_qwerty_keyboard_phone_cellulars_and_phones_gadgets.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this phone does NOTHING
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

King riece, Sprint changed the upgrade policy? How so?

It was put in as a program you didnt have to sign up for and wasnt in the contract itself......so they changed it to where you had to be paying a certain amount each month to qualify for the PLATINUM membership.......gold membership is pretty much everyone now.
my wife is pissed, she was expecting to get a new phone by now, but she is stuck with this

sanyo_sprint_scp_2700_qwerty_keyboard_phone_cellulars_and_phones_gadgets.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this phone does NOTHING
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom