Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Figured this is the best place to come for answers...

So I'm switching over from T-Mobile to AT&T, the sole purpose of the switch was to get an iPhone 4 (Can I say that in here?
laugh.gif
) until I came across the Inspire 4G at work. Outside of good service, my main concern is entertainment value. I work the night shift and it does get boring at times...I can't do much with my Blackberry. The reviews I've been reading on the Inspire has me convinced...just curious, do any of you guys have it? Pros/Cons? Do Android phones tend to get outdated quickly?

NO!!!!!!!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They cant really get more outdated than Iphones..........Android updates just as much, but have more manufacturers that make them different everytime.

As far as the inspire........I cant see phones being THAT much better than they are now, until QUAD-core phones are made.

Plenty of useful apps to use.......depends on preference. 

So I'm switching over from T-Mobile to AT&T, the sole purpose of the switch was to get an iPhone 4 (Can I say that in here?
laugh.gif
) until I came across the Inspire 4G at work. Outside of good service, my main concern is entertainment value. I work the night shift and it does get boring at times...I can't do much with my Blackberry. The reviews I've been reading on the Inspire has me convinced...just curious, do any of you guys have it? Pros/Cons? Do Android phones tend to get outdated quickly?
Even though I have an iPhone 4 and I have an Inspire coming in the mail today for learning purposes, I say wait till end of summer dude, cause the HTC Holiday and SGS2 should both be dropping for ATT and more info about a new iPhone should be surfacing. But from what I've seen The Inspire 4g is the best bang for your buck phone out on the market. Its at a great price on contract and there is soooooooooo much Dev stuff out their because of the Desire HD. If it had a Front Facing camera it would be Perfect imo.

laugh.gif
Even though I have an iPhone 4 and I have an Inspire coming in the mail today for learning purposes, I say wait till end of summer dude, cause the HTC Holiday and SGS2 should both be dropping for ATT and more info about a new iPhone should be surfacing. But from what I've seen The Inspire 4g is the best bang for your buck phone out on the market. Its at a great price on contract and there is soooooooooo much Dev stuff out their because of the Desire HD. If it had a Front Facing camera it would be Perfect imo.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I'm sorry I'm leaving my EVO for the GS2 whenever it comes to Sprint. Idc about touchwiz I use adw anyway

For somebody who's not in the Android loop, can you tell me why you're passing up the Nexus S and EVO 3D for the GS2? Is the GS2 = Photon>?

Well in my case I've always had a HTC phone back to my days of the G1 and the batteries always sucked . The EVO 3D is very intriguing but the only differences is that its running sense 3.0 , dual core, and ofcourse the 3D. In my opinion the 3D is gonna be cool for about a couple weeks and I think ill never use it again not to mention what it will do to a most likely poor battery . I'm already running since 3.0 on my OG EVO I really like the new improvements to it but im back on A.D.W Launcher already
laugh.gif
I think the GS2 will be a better pick up for me because of the Super Amoled screen which is gorgeous and also a battery saver , the AMAZING camera , the great build quality from what I hear , and ofcourse how BEASTLY the specs are. Just seems like the more logical 500+ purchase to me since Sprint just changed their upgrade policy
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sorry I'm leaving my EVO for the GS2 whenever it comes to Sprint. Idc about touchwiz I use adw anyway

For somebody who's not in the Android loop, can you tell me why you're passing up the Nexus S and EVO 3D for the GS2? Is the GS2 = Photon>?

Well in my case I've always had a HTC phone back to my days of the G1 and the batteries always sucked . The EVO 3D is very intriguing but the only differences is that its running sense 3.0 , dual core, and ofcourse the 3D. In my opinion the 3D is gonna be cool for about a couple weeks and I think ill never use it again not to mention what it will do to a most likely poor battery . I'm already running since 3.0 on my OG EVO I really like the new improvements to it but im back on A.D.W Launcher already
laugh.gif
I think the GS2 will be a better pick up for me because of the Super Amoled screen which is gorgeous and also a battery saver , the AMAZING camera , the great build quality from what I hear , and ofcourse how BEASTLY the specs are. Just seems like the more logical 500+ purchase to me since Sprint just changed their upgrade policy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Im tempted to cop the HTC Sensation on the 12th my Evo has been acting up
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Word sick of this i4, thinking of making the jump to tmo for the Sensation.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Im tempted to cop the HTC Sensation on the 12th my Evo has been acting up
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Word sick of this i4, thinking of making the jump to tmo for the Sensation.

If I perm root and flash a Gingerbread rom to my G2 will I get the notification when the official rom releases?

If I perm root and flash a Gingerbread rom to my G2 will I get the notification when the official rom releases?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Yes if you're on a sense rom and 'unroot it' -Ship S-Off-No asop roms.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Yes if you're on a sense rom and 'unroot it' -Ship S-Off-No asop roms.

I got my Inspire looking like a poor mans Sensation. Got that Sense 3.0 lock screen running LeeDroid which I want to say is based off of the Sense 3.0 Gingerbread leak. 
pimp.gif

I got my Inspire looking like a poor mans Sensation. Got that Sense 3.0 lock screen running LeeDroid which I want to say is based off of the Sense 3.0 Gingerbread leak. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Some of the same reasons I'm leaning GS2 over the 3D.
It's a quality built product, razor thin and the best camera on a smartphone EVER. The Evo's 3D will be a gimmick and a battery drainer, I use MIUI anyways, so Sense 3.0 means jack %%+@ to me. 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Some of the same reasons I'm leaning GS2 over the 3D.
It's a quality built product, razor thin and the best camera on a smartphone EVER. The Evo's 3D will be a gimmick and a battery drainer, I use MIUI anyways, so Sense 3.0 means jack %%+@ to me. 

Back
Top Bottom