Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I rooted my EVO just so I can uninstallbloatware apps but I don't see where to uninstall

get root explorer in the market.... go into system/apps to delete the @%%# that you want gone

I rooted my EVO just so I can uninstallbloatware apps but I don't see where to uninstall

get root explorer in the market.... go into system/apps to delete the @%%# that you want gone

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Or you can just flash a custom stock rom.......you are gonna end up doing that anyway for the full benefits of rooting.

Or you can just flash a custom stock rom.......you are gonna end up doing that anyway for the full benefits of rooting.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

yup... best way to go  CM7
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

yup... best way to go  CM7
pimp.gif

Royal ginger is good too but i dont know if team royal develops for the evo. Its just cm7 but they fixed some stuff and made it better.

Royal ginger is good too but i dont know if team royal develops for the evo. Its just cm7 but they fixed some stuff and made it better.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Most aosp ROM are based on Cyanogen code.  So, more than likely.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Most aosp ROM are based on Cyanogen code.  So, more than likely.

Oh ok. Yea, its better than cm7 so see if thats out there too.

I need to root again asap. Sense is garbage. The keyboard is the worst.

Oh ok. Yea, its better than cm7 so see if thats out there too.

I need to root again asap. Sense is garbage. The keyboard is the worst.

Just curious...

How often do you Android users update your phones? Esp since it seems there's a new one every month, regardless of the provider. It would seem that the one you brought in May, will be outdated by the end of the damn summer
laugh.gif

I'm pretty much set on the Inspire, but a couple of you have stated that I should wait. I really like the phone, though...
ohwell.gif
Just don't wanna get the feeling that I'm gonna upgrade 3-4 months from now.

Just curious...

How often do you Android users update your phones? Esp since it seems there's a new one every month, regardless of the provider. It would seem that the one you brought in May, will be outdated by the end of the damn summer
laugh.gif

I'm pretty much set on the Inspire, but a couple of you have stated that I should wait. I really like the phone, though...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Just curious...

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
I use an Inspire and an Iphone 4, if the Inspire had a front facing camera it would be a beast. IMO you cant go wrong with it, cause hell I dont even use the FFC on my Iphone. Now You could wait for the ATT Holiday or the GS2, but Honestly I say get what you like now cause Quad core phones will be out by the holiday season/early next yr.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Just curious...

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
I use an Inspire and an Iphone 4, if the Inspire had a front facing camera it would be a beast. IMO you cant go wrong with it, cause hell I dont even use the FFC on my Iphone. Now You could wait for the ATT Holiday or the GS2, but Honestly I say get what you like now cause Quad core phones will be out by the holiday season/early next yr.

i usually just get a new phone when i break my phone or have an upgrade. just because new android phones are dropping doesn't mean the others are outdated. look at da nexus one. it's old as hell but i wouldn't call it outdated.

android phones are constantly releasing because it's open source. they are all basically the same though with a few minor differences.

i usually just get a new phone when i break my phone or have an upgrade. just because new android phones are dropping doesn't mean the others are outdated. look at da nexus one. it's old as hell but i wouldn't call it outdated.

android phones are constantly releasing because it's open source. they are all basically the same though with a few minor differences.

Back
Top Bottom