Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Dilemma: I flashed a rom and when in the market under my apps I see that there's a amp energy keyboard installed that I can not un-install. Where in Astro should the directory be to remove this?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Dilemma: I flashed a rom and when in the market under my apps I see that there's a amp energy keyboard installed that I can not un-install. Where in Astro should the directory be to remove this?

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I`m assuming one of them is your work line. Honestly when I worked for TMO I made sure to always have 2 diff OS for my phones. It's a waste of money having the same OS, cause 1 you cant learn anything that will benefit you, and 2 they both do the same thing and most NTers arent that important where their work line gets that much action. Right now I`m rocking with an Inspire 4g and an Iphone 4. What do you use the phones for? I use my EVO as my personal phone and the HD7 primarily for school (word, research) and some entertainment ... I'm thinking about copping the sensation and maybe a blackberry for sprint I need two different OS but I don't want know what to do
30t6p3b.gif
I'm 99.9% positive my T Mobile choice will be an android phone whether the sensation or s II but I'm not sure what to do as far as my Sprint line and I need to make a decision by the 12th Thanks for the help guys
Blackberries are good backup phones but for Techie purposes I felt iOS and Android is my best combo. Sensation will hold you down, Sprint imo prob has the weakest phone selection.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I`m assuming one of them is your work line. Honestly when I worked for TMO I made sure to always have 2 diff OS for my phones. It's a waste of money having the same OS, cause 1 you cant learn anything that will benefit you, and 2 they both do the same thing and most NTers arent that important where their work line gets that much action. Right now I`m rocking with an Inspire 4g and an Iphone 4. What do you use the phones for? I use my EVO as my personal phone and the HD7 primarily for school (word, research) and some entertainment ... I'm thinking about copping the sensation and maybe a blackberry for sprint I need two different OS but I don't want know what to do
30t6p3b.gif
I'm 99.9% positive my T Mobile choice will be an android phone whether the sensation or s II but I'm not sure what to do as far as my Sprint line and I need to make a decision by the 12th Thanks for the help guys
Blackberries are good backup phones but for Techie purposes I felt iOS and Android is my best combo. Sensation will hold you down, Sprint imo prob has the weakest phone selection.

Does anyone have the gallery apk from CM7?

I switched to SalvageMod but I like CM7s gallery better

I'm running honeysense three, on my MT4G this is the first non cm rom i've ran in forever, other than a few small kinks its
pimp.gif

I'm running honeysense three, on my MT4G this is the first non cm rom i've ran in forever, other than a few small kinks its
pimp.gif

HTC EVO 3D deals start with $40 at Target, if you trade-in your old HTC EVO 4G

We came across a number of HTC EVO 3D deals ready for the handset's official launch on June 24th (Sprint's Premier customers will be able to order on the 21st).

While most of them, such as Best Buy, RadioShack and Sprint itself are having it for $199.99, there are some things you can do to knock the price down, and they are mainly connected with returning your trusted old HTC EVO 4G for the new kid on the Android block.

Best Buy has its buyback program, Sprint values your old EVO 4G at $150, and Radio Shack will knock off $100 off the price with an HTC EVO 4G or an HTC EVO Shift 4G return. If you don't have anything to trade-in, Wirefly has the 3D-enabled handset for $179.99.

The cherry on the top is placed by Target, however - it will sell you the HTC EVO 3D for $50, when you return your old HTC EVO 4G, and in the press release the store chain sent us, it states that with the 5% off you get when you sign for a Target REDcard, the deal becomes the irresistible $40 for one of the hottest Android handsets ever to hit US shores. Amazon hasn't listed its pricing yet, but we have the feeling it won't be long.

source: Target, RadioShack

HTC EVO 3D deals start with $40 at Target, if you trade-in your old HTC EVO 4G

We came across a number of HTC EVO 3D deals ready for the handset's official launch on June 24th (Sprint's Premier customers will be able to order on the 21st).

While most of them, such as Best Buy, RadioShack and Sprint itself are having it for $199.99, there are some things you can do to knock the price down, and they are mainly connected with returning your trusted old HTC EVO 4G for the new kid on the Android block.

Best Buy has its buyback program, Sprint values your old EVO 4G at $150, and Radio Shack will knock off $100 off the price with an HTC EVO 4G or an HTC EVO Shift 4G return. If you don't have anything to trade-in, Wirefly has the 3D-enabled handset for $179.99.

The cherry on the top is placed by Target, however - it will sell you the HTC EVO 3D for $50, when you return your old HTC EVO 4G, and in the press release the store chain sent us, it states that with the 5% off you get when you sign for a Target REDcard, the deal becomes the irresistible $40 for one of the hottest Android handsets ever to hit US shores. Amazon hasn't listed its pricing yet, but we have the feeling it won't be long.

source: Target, RadioShack

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I hate both, use quick pic it will save your life.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

pimp.gif

Will it get my picasa albums too?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

pimp.gif

Will it get my picasa albums too?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by chino905

I will be switching from my Blackberry to the HTC Sensation once it comes out. But I'm a little concerned with my work e-mails on Microsoft Outlook. On the Blackberry, I received my work e-mails the same time as I did on my work computer. How is the e-mail sync and response time on Android?

Im actually not too sure........I dont think the email sync will send them as soon as they are received by the server, but i would say it could be a 2-5 minute delay unless there are settings that makes it come faster or sync within a certain amount of time.
Thanks for the info. Well if its only a 2-5min delay, thats cool with me. As long as its not like a 45min-1hour wait until it syncs. I guess goodbye Blackberry, Hello HTC!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by chino905

I will be switching from my Blackberry to the HTC Sensation once it comes out. But I'm a little concerned with my work e-mails on Microsoft Outlook. On the Blackberry, I received my work e-mails the same time as I did on my work computer. How is the e-mail sync and response time on Android?

Im actually not too sure........I dont think the email sync will send them as soon as they are received by the server, but i would say it could be a 2-5 minute delay unless there are settings that makes it come faster or sync within a certain amount of time.
Thanks for the info. Well if its only a 2-5min delay, thats cool with me. As long as its not like a 45min-1hour wait until it syncs. I guess goodbye Blackberry, Hello HTC!

Does anyone know about any phone repair shops in Charlotte NC? I would really like to get the screen on my phone fixed.

Does anyone know about any phone repair shops in Charlotte NC? I would really like to get the screen on my phone fixed.

40 Top Free Android Games for June 2011
Posted by Dan Mousavi On June - 6 - 2011

Spoiler [+]
In the last month Google launched the new Android market website at Google I/O, which makes our job to bring you a list of the best games of the last month a little easier.
Most of these games are in the Top new games list that is posted there, but not all, since a game needs a lot of downloads first before it is listed there. If a good game never gets found in the first place, it won’t be in the list because it is limited to 20 sites and the last 30 days. That is why we will continue to bring you these lists, because they still provide the best overview on what noteworthy games where released in the last month.
Since not many people voted for the best games of the month, we won’t post a poll in the future, but you can still recommend your favorites in the comments.
101 Games in 1
A lot of similar minigames wrapped into one game

A Frog game
A remake of a classic C64 game, jump from leaf to leaf and catch flies

Army Sniper
A Sniper game with a storyline

Big Time Gangsta
A Browsergame like Gangster Simulation with in app purchases

Blox Roll
A Cubic Man Clone for free

Bocce
A game adaption of the italian game Bocce

Bomb Toss
A first person defense game

Bubble Pop
A nice Puzzle Bobble Clone

Chess
Well, it’s Chess, nothing more to say ^^

Cloudy
A puzzle game where you direct a paperplane

Contract Killer
A really good Sniper Game with in app purchases

Doodle Dash
A running game with a lot of extras like vehicles and weapons

Doodle Fit
A puzzle game where you need to fill forms with Tetris like shapes

Droid Tac Toe
Tic Tac Toe with different skins

Drop or Fall
Your goal is to fall down, a nice game for smaller kids

Electopia
a playable graphic benchmark in the form of a 3d Jump and Run

FireBall
Cut the board and keep the Fireballs together

Flyboy
A nice sidescrolling shoot ‘em up survival game

Flying Turtle Beta
A Tiny Wings Clone with a Turtle

FoembJump
A jumping game with strange, eerily happy creatures

Four in a Line
The classic game in a nice look

Free Running 3D
A survival ball running game with nice techno music

Glass Destroyer
A puzzle game where you break glass blocks

Glow Hockey 2
The second part of this game introduces a 2 Player mode and new themes

Happy Vikings
A puzzle game with good comic graphics from Handygames

Hoops AR
A Augmented reality game created with Qualcomm’s new Augmented Reality Development Kit

I must Run!
The popular pixelated running game is now available for free on Android

Mad O Ball
The prequel to an upcoming Ball tilting game with 4 Levels

Moon Chaser
Another Tiny Wings Clone with a Ninja

Paper War 2 Player
A 2 Player war game with three play modes

Pilot Jump
a climbing game like Hyper Jump with nice extras

Ponon Deluxe
A falling blocks puzzle game

Pumpkins vs. Monsters
A puzzle game with a tower defense twist

Real Madrid Fantasy Manager
A Football Manager that has in app purchases after a while

River Pirates
A tower defense game with boats

Robotek
The new game from Hexage with in app purchases, please read our review for more information:

Rotate and Roll
A nice puzzle game where you rotate the game world

Snake
A take on the classic game Snake by Ximad

Space Bunnies
Tilt your device to fly through space and fling your ship per touchscreen to collect all bunnies from the planets

Sushi Slash
A Qix like slicing game, where you cut away from shapes and need to keep all sushis on one side

40 Top Free Android Games for June 2011
Posted by Dan Mousavi On June - 6 - 2011

Spoiler [+]
In the last month Google launched the new Android market website at Google I/O, which makes our job to bring you a list of the best games of the last month a little easier.
Most of these games are in the Top new games list that is posted there, but not all, since a game needs a lot of downloads first before it is listed there. If a good game never gets found in the first place, it won’t be in the list because it is limited to 20 sites and the last 30 days. That is why we will continue to bring you these lists, because they still provide the best overview on what noteworthy games where released in the last month.
Since not many people voted for the best games of the month, we won’t post a poll in the future, but you can still recommend your favorites in the comments.
101 Games in 1
A lot of similar minigames wrapped into one game

A Frog game
A remake of a classic C64 game, jump from leaf to leaf and catch flies

Army Sniper
A Sniper game with a storyline

Big Time Gangsta
A Browsergame like Gangster Simulation with in app purchases

Blox Roll
A Cubic Man Clone for free

Bocce
A game adaption of the italian game Bocce

Bomb Toss
A first person defense game

Bubble Pop
A nice Puzzle Bobble Clone

Chess
Well, it’s Chess, nothing more to say ^^

Cloudy
A puzzle game where you direct a paperplane

Contract Killer
A really good Sniper Game with in app purchases

Doodle Dash
A running game with a lot of extras like vehicles and weapons

Doodle Fit
A puzzle game where you need to fill forms with Tetris like shapes

Droid Tac Toe
Tic Tac Toe with different skins

Drop or Fall
Your goal is to fall down, a nice game for smaller kids

Electopia
a playable graphic benchmark in the form of a 3d Jump and Run

FireBall
Cut the board and keep the Fireballs together

Flyboy
A nice sidescrolling shoot ‘em up survival game

Flying Turtle Beta
A Tiny Wings Clone with a Turtle

FoembJump
A jumping game with strange, eerily happy creatures

Four in a Line
The classic game in a nice look

Free Running 3D
A survival ball running game with nice techno music

Glass Destroyer
A puzzle game where you break glass blocks

Glow Hockey 2
The second part of this game introduces a 2 Player mode and new themes

Happy Vikings
A puzzle game with good comic graphics from Handygames

Hoops AR
A Augmented reality game created with Qualcomm’s new Augmented Reality Development Kit

I must Run!
The popular pixelated running game is now available for free on Android

Mad O Ball
The prequel to an upcoming Ball tilting game with 4 Levels

Moon Chaser
Another Tiny Wings Clone with a Ninja

Paper War 2 Player
A 2 Player war game with three play modes

Pilot Jump
a climbing game like Hyper Jump with nice extras

Ponon Deluxe
A falling blocks puzzle game

Pumpkins vs. Monsters
A puzzle game with a tower defense twist

Real Madrid Fantasy Manager
A Football Manager that has in app purchases after a while

River Pirates
A tower defense game with boats

Robotek
The new game from Hexage with in app purchases, please read our review for more information:

Rotate and Roll
A nice puzzle game where you rotate the game world

Snake
A take on the classic game Snake by Ximad

Space Bunnies
Tilt your device to fly through space and fling your ship per touchscreen to collect all bunnies from the planets

Sushi Slash
A Qix like slicing game, where you cut away from shapes and need to keep all sushis on one side

I just got a G2 and I'm new to the smartphone market/android. Since I'm new I don't really know where to start, looks like there are so many things to do on it, but I don't know a starting point. What is the benefit of adding my gmail, etc. What is rooting (is it like unlocking). How do I fully take advantage of this phone. Any links etc would fully be welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom