• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone got an HTC Inspire? What's your daily battery life like?

Its decent, charge it twice. im looking for an extra battery thats better then 1600mah though.

What phones are you guys using and which apps are you guys using for your android phones?

Anyone got an HTC Inspire? What's your daily battery life like?

Its decent, charge it twice. im looking for an extra battery thats better then 1600mah though.

What phones are you guys using and which apps are you guys using for your android phones?

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Pump Fake which phone do you have? Check out eBay for like $3 cases

I ordered a couple of HTC EVO 3D cases just incase quantities or selection are weak on release date

laugh.gif
I'm still going to buy HTCs case with the kickstand too
Just got a G2. Sigh I guess I'll have to get a case. Way too risky without one, but it just ruins the sleek look of the phone. 

IMO otter box cases are the only aesthetically pleasing cases they don't take away from the sexiness of the phone

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Pump Fake which phone do you have? Check out eBay for like $3 cases

I ordered a couple of HTC EVO 3D cases just incase quantities or selection are weak on release date

laugh.gif
I'm still going to buy HTCs case with the kickstand too
Just got a G2. Sigh I guess I'll have to get a case. Way too risky without one, but it just ruins the sleek look of the phone. 

IMO otter box cases are the only aesthetically pleasing cases they don't take away from the sexiness of the phone

so the person who i bought my white evo off of on craigslist had it rooted i guess? cause it has clockworks
and when i try to update to 2.3 it wont let me..
i tried to unroot it. but it says that the rom im trying to install is older than what i have or something

what can i do?
should i take it to sprint and have them fix it for me
do i claim it lost and have sprint send me a new one but pay the 100?

so the person who i bought my white evo off of on craigslist had it rooted i guess? cause it has clockworks
i tried to unroot it. but it says that the rom im trying to install is older than what i have or something

what can i do?

Maybe it's me, I don't trust HTC camera and audio specs, the Evo 4G has horrible capture quality, low fps playback and terrible audio codec. This was the phones Achilles heel IMO.

Maybe it's me, I don't trust HTC camera and audio specs, the Evo 4G has horrible capture quality, low fps playback and terrible audio codec. This was the phones Achilles heel IMO.

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

what can i do?
http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=780141 this is what I used.

what can i do?

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

what can i do?
thats what i used too, it says that the rom im trying to install is old or something

Back
Top Bottom