Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Photon 4G

Hmmm. Sprint is trying to make it tough to just pick one. Thought I was going to stick with my EVO4G and just be content. Photon and Galaxy II S are definitely sparking my interest now.

Hmmm. Sprint is trying to make it tough to just pick one. Thought I was going to stick with my EVO4G and just be content. Photon and Galaxy II S are definitely sparking my interest now.

Photon 4G is beastly, not sure I re-trust Motorola anymore though, especially all that crap I hear about MotoBlur

motorola-photon-hori.jpg

PRODUCTIVITY:
3G/4G Handset – The latest arrival to America’s favorite 4G network
1GHz dual-core NVIDIA[emoji]174[/emoji]Tegra[emoji]8482[/emoji]2 Processor for quick downloads and app performance

Photon 4G is beastly, not sure I re-trust Motorola anymore though, especially all that crap I hear about MotoBlur

motorola-photon-hori.jpg

PRODUCTIVITY:
3G/4G Handset – The latest arrival to America’s favorite 4G network
1GHz dual-core NVIDIA[emoji]174[/emoji]Tegra[emoji]8482[/emoji]2 Processor for quick downloads and app performance

Why doesnt HTC include that much onboard memory on their phones like Motorola? Im sure it doesnt take up that much space, but they still dont do it.

I think im gonna wait till all 3 phones come out and decide at the sprint store, lol

Why doesnt HTC include that much onboard memory on their phones like Motorola? Im sure it doesnt take up that much space, but they still dont do it.

I think im gonna wait till all 3 phones come out and decide at the sprint store, lol

Hey guys.......I was wondering if I get the HTC Sensation (non-contract price) next week.......can I just put my current sim card being that I am with AT&T????   

I am willing to pay up the whopping price without the hassle of switching carriers....Advantages vs Disadvantages?  I've been eyeing this phone for a minute now....

much appreciated!!!

Hey guys.......I was wondering if I get the HTC Sensation (non-contract price) next week.......can I just put my current sim card being that I am with AT&T????   

I am willing to pay up the whopping price without the hassle of switching carriers....Advantages vs Disadvantages?  I've been eyeing this phone for a minute now....

much appreciated!!!

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

much appreciated!!!
you gotta get it unlocked, and it will  be 2g only

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

much appreciated!!!
you gotta get it unlocked, and it will  be 2g only

i was thinking of "upgrading" to the evo 3d and just selling it online, does anyone know if this is possible?

i was thinking of "upgrading" to the evo 3d and just selling it online, does anyone know if this is possible?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I'm not trying to hate or chastise anyone here but what is you guys rational for having two phones?

im getting rid of one of mine because i have a way to make and receive free calls plus free texts

I'm not trying to hate or chastise anyone here but what is you guys rational for having two phones?

im getting rid of one of mine because i have a way to make and receive free calls plus free texts

I pay 20 bucks for unlimited everything on one line, other line is a number I had for years and its on a family plan.

I pay 20 bucks for unlimited everything on one line, other line is a number I had for years and its on a family plan.

so the sensation, evo, and inspire are pretty much the same phone? any major diff other than the carrier? will the sensation run netflix? thats a deal breaker for me.... and is that wifi tethering extra on my bill?

Back
Top Bottom