• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so the sensation, evo, and inspire are pretty much the same phone? any major diff other than the carrier? will the sensation run netflix? thats a deal breaker for me.... and is that wifi tethering extra on my bill?

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

so the sensation, evo, and inspire are pretty much the same phone? any major diff other than the carrier? will the sensation run netflix? thats a deal breaker for me.... and is that wifi tethering extra on my bill?

no.

Sensation=Evo 3d>>>Inspire= Thunderbolt>>> Evo

Sensation/Evo 3d are like the 3rd Generation, Inspire and Thunderbolt are 2nd gen, Evo is 1stgen

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

no.

Sensation=Evo 3d>>>Inspire= Thunderbolt>>> Evo

Sensation/Evo 3d are like the 3rd Generation, Inspire and Thunderbolt are 2nd gen, Evo is 1stgen

so sensation is best out the 3? would i have to root the sensation to tether? i know the mt4g does it out the box..

so sensation is best out the 3? would i have to root the sensation to tether? i know the mt4g does it out the box..

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

Hey guys.......I was wondering if I get the HTC Sensation (non-contract price) next week.......can I just put my current sim card being that I am with AT&T????   

I am willing to pay up the whopping price without the hassle of switching carriers....Advantages vs Disadvantages?  I've been eyeing this phone for a minute now....

much appreciated!!!
you gotta get it unlocked, and it will  be 2g only
unlocking?  I found this link, I hope this is true. 
http://forums.t-mobile.com/t5/HTC-SENSATION-4G/HTC-will-unlock-bootloaders/m-p/862399

I was talking to a tmobile salesperson this past week and they said if I get the contract-less phone, I still have to unlock it in which I have to have been a member for at least 6 months so they can unlock it....

so does this mean I have to wait for a 2nd or 3rd batch shipment if the link I provided is true???

Hey guys.......I was wondering if I get the HTC Sensation (non-contract price) next week.......can I just put my current sim card being that I am with AT&T????   

I am willing to pay up the whopping price without the hassle of switching carriers....Advantages vs Disadvantages?  I've been eyeing this phone for a minute now....

much appreciated!!!
http://forums.t-mobile.com/t5/HTC-SENSATION-4G/HTC-will-unlock-bootloaders/m-p/862399

I was talking to a tmobile salesperson this past week and they said if I get the contract-less phone, I still have to unlock it in which I have to have been a member for at least 6 months so they can unlock it....

so does this mean I have to wait for a 2nd or 3rd batch shipment if the link I provided is true???

much appreciated!!!

unlocked bootloaders and unlocked phones are different

much appreciated!!!

unlocked bootloaders and unlocked phones are different

are 4 inch phones the new standard for all android phones? i hope not because i enjoy my incredible and want to stick to that kind of phone when i upgrade

are 4 inch phones the new standard for all android phones? i hope not because i enjoy my incredible and want to stick to that kind of phone when i upgrade

Got my inspire today after 2 weeks worth of research....honestly couldn't be happier so far. Gonna really get into after work. Any apps that you guys recommend? 1. Just to keep the phone running as smoothly as possible & 2. For entertainment purposes....can get really bored at work sometimes

Got my inspire today after 2 weeks worth of research....honestly couldn't be happier so far. Gonna really get into after work. Any apps that you guys recommend? 1. Just to keep the phone running as smoothly as possible & 2. For entertainment purposes....can get really bored at work sometimes

Anyone know how to root a Samsung Captivate on stock 2.2? I'm only keeping it for a week or two hopefully, but stock is boring. I want to put MIUI on it. Odin3 isn't doing anything and Super One Click keeps freezing.

Anyone know how to root a Samsung Captivate on stock 2.2? I'm only keeping it for a week or two hopefully, but stock is boring. I want to put MIUI on it. Odin3 isn't doing anything and Super One Click keeps freezing.

What's going on guys.

I just looked at the thread on XDA for the ROM I installed (Fission) for my Droid 2 and they are saying it will no longer get any updates. Can I please get a quick list of things I will need to do in order to put my joint back on the stock settings?

Also, if I do this, will it unroot my phone? I don't want that to happen.

What's going on guys.

I just looked at the thread on XDA for the ROM I installed (Fission) for my Droid 2 and they are saying it will no longer get any updates. Can I please get a quick list of things I will need to do in order to put my joint back on the stock settings?

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

What's going on guys.

You will have to search on XDA for those instructions.........I dont remember anyone mentioning having the Droid 2 on NT at all.  Usually the thread showing you how to root the droid 2, will also point you in the direction to un-root it. (or just flash a custom stock ROM, you dont have to un-root to use a stock ROM if they have them for that device)

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

What's going on guys.

You will have to search on XDA for those instructions.........I dont remember anyone mentioning having the Droid 2 on NT at all.  Usually the thread showing you how to root the droid 2, will also point you in the direction to un-root it. (or just flash a custom stock ROM, you dont have to un-root to use a stock ROM if they have them for that device)

Back
Top Bottom