• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn already encountered a prob with my inspire...I took a load of shots with the camera today, turned my phone to charge it. When u turned the phone on, all my pics except one were gone. Is there a way to retrieve them? Why am I having this problem?

Damn already encountered a prob with my inspire...I took a load of shots with the camera today, turned my phone to charge it. When u turned the phone on, all my pics except one were gone. Is there a way to retrieve them? Why am I having this problem?

Got my Captivate rooted and have CWM on there. Now to throw MIUI on this $^#+
pimp.gif

[h1]Rumor Has It Google Is Working On Own Messaging Application[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 4:55 AM 10-Jun-11 | Comments

Android.jpg

Apple introduced iMessage as part of the 200 features of iOS 5 to arrive this autumn and it is somewhat in the vein of RIM's BlackBerry Messenger. It appears that Google is reportedly working on its own messaging application.

According to a person allegedly close to the fire Google is hard at work on its new, very own, messaging application, as a response to RIM's BBM and Apple's upcoming iMessage. There are no further details and this is to be filed under "R" at the moment but Google is currently lacking a unified offering that would allow for text, multimedia and location sharing, groups and so on -- probably a revamped Google Talk client?

With RIM already having its very popular BlackBerry Messenger, Apple introducing the iMessage, Microsoft adding chat capabilities to Mango, Google is a bit left out of the all-in-one communication and sharing service.

However, carriers are frowning upon such services that offer communication via the Internet as it would contribute to the death of text messaging -- with more than 1 trillion texts being pushed back and forth in the second half of last year, according to CTIA.

Source: The Wall Street Journal

[h1]Rumor Has It Google Is Working On Own Messaging Application[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 4:55 AM 10-Jun-11 | Comments

Android.jpg

Apple introduced iMessage as part of the 200 features of iOS 5 to arrive this autumn and it is somewhat in the vein of RIM's BlackBerry Messenger. It appears that Google is reportedly working on its own messaging application.

According to a person allegedly close to the fire Google is hard at work on its new, very own, messaging application, as a response to RIM's BBM and Apple's upcoming iMessage. There are no further details and this is to be filed under "R" at the moment but Google is currently lacking a unified offering that would allow for text, multimedia and location sharing, groups and so on -- probably a revamped Google Talk client?

With RIM already having its very popular BlackBerry Messenger, Apple introducing the iMessage, Microsoft adding chat capabilities to Mango, Google is a bit left out of the all-in-one communication and sharing service.

However, carriers are frowning upon such services that offer communication via the Internet as it would contribute to the death of text messaging -- with more than 1 trillion texts being pushed back and forth in the second half of last year, according to CTIA.

Source: The Wall Street Journal

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

does anyone have the Sony Xperia Play? or know anything about it ( is it a good phone )????

I doubt it, but that phone is only $.99 with a new contract on Wirefly.com
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

does anyone have the Sony Xperia Play? or know anything about it ( is it a good phone )????

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I cant receive pic messages on my incredible anymore!! I get network error or something like that everyvtime! HELP!?
Had the same problem, found out that mobile data must be turned on in order to send or receive picture messages.

GG VZW

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I cant receive pic messages on my incredible anymore!! I get network error or something like that everyvtime! HELP!?
Had the same problem, found out that mobile data must be turned on in order to send or receive picture messages.

GG VZW

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why?

Back
Top Bottom