• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been playing with this Galaxy s2 for a week and I have to say its a beast. So fast and responsive. The display is of course amazing. 
a223513948ce660ef2bc0f0dc06824e9a7e3f80.jpg

Originally Posted by DaeWing

I've been playing with this Galaxy s2 for a week and I have to say its a beast. So fast and responsive. The display is of course amazing. 

Now it justs needs a release date for Sprint.

Now it justs needs a release date for Sprint.

^&*# you. 
mad.gif

^&*# you. 
mad.gif

honestly my dude I recommend the Inspire if you dont need a FFC or wait till the GS2 drops, honestly ATT won't have a legit Android device till their LTE network is up and running.
 LTE will be full available everywhere by winter, major cities will have it in 2 months or so but L.A. will be end of year.
Then I guess I'll have to take back this Captivate for an Atrix, and just sell it on eBay and put up some cash for the Attain when it drops.

I was hoping to never have to go back to a non-Samsung Super AMOLED screen again (there really is no comparison..), but hopefully it won't be for too long.

Samsung Infuse?

re
commendations for extra standard size battery for htc inspire?

They make a 1600mah battery which isnt much of an upgrade to a stock battery for the inspire but having an extra one helps.

honestly my dude I recommend the Inspire if you dont need a FFC or wait till the GS2 drops, honestly ATT won't have a legit Android device till their LTE network is up and running.
 LTE will be full available everywhere by winter, major cities will have it in 2 months or so but L.A. will be end of year.
Then I guess I'll have to take back this Captivate for an Atrix, and just sell it on eBay and put up some cash for the Attain when it drops.

I was hoping to never have to go back to a non-Samsung Super AMOLED screen again (there really is no comparison..), but hopefully it won't be for too long.

Samsung Infuse?

re

They make a 1600mah battery which isnt much of an upgrade to a stock battery for the inspire but having an extra one helps.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm considering getting a Galaxy Tab 10.1, I'm a newb when it comes to pc's and such so I just wanted to get opinions if it is worth it? Will probably just get the WiFi 16GB, just for browsing around and movies here and there. Opinions? Suggestions? Worth the $500 price?

play with the tab in-store beforehand.  my co-worker brought his in and it was unbearably laggy
sick.gif

personally, i dont see the appeal of tablets other than for portability.  for my purposes, i'd much rather put that $500 into an ultracompact laptop.  
That is exactly what I need it for, traveling and convenience. I was looking for a netbook but these days, tablets just seems like a better choice.

I'm considering getting a Galaxy Tab 10.1, I'm a newb when it comes to pc's and such so I just wanted to get opinions if it is worth it? Will probably just get the WiFi 16GB, just for browsing around and movies here and there. Opinions? Suggestions? Worth the $500 price?

play with the tab in-store beforehand.  my co-worker brought his in and it was unbearably laggy
sick.gif

personally, i dont see the appeal of tablets other than for portability.  for my purposes, i'd much rather put that $500 into an ultracompact laptop.  
That is exactly what I need it for, traveling and convenience. I was looking for a netbook but these days, tablets just seems like a better choice.

Need some opinions. Currently have a droid x with verizon and I have an upgrade coming up July 6th. Now should I give in and get the samsung charge? Or wait till the bionic comes out? I keep hearing that's going to keep getting pushed back though. Anyone have any reviews for the samsung droid phones? If the charge isn't much better than the X I may just keep it and wait it out

Need some opinions. Currently have a droid x with verizon and I have an upgrade coming up July 6th. Now should I give in and get the samsung charge? Or wait till the bionic comes out? I keep hearing that's going to keep getting pushed back though. Anyone have any reviews for the samsung droid phones? If the charge isn't much better than the X I may just keep it and wait it out

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Trading my Captivate for an Inspire 4G tomorrow, never had an HTC before, i hope rooting and flashing ROMS is as easy as it was on the Cap.
That's what I love about this phone, flashing ROMs is easy and Samsung has the screen game on lock! But enjoy your Inspire.

sick.gif

It got an 8/10 from Engadget and they also said it was the best Android tablet out

http://www.engadget.com/2...-galaxy-tab-10-1-review/

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Trading my Captivate for an Inspire 4G tomorrow, never had an HTC before, i hope rooting and flashing ROMS is as easy as it was on the Cap.
That's what I love about this phone, flashing ROMs is easy and Samsung has the screen game on lock! But enjoy your Inspire.

sick.gif

It got an 8/10 from Engadget and they also said it was the best Android tablet out

http://www.engadget.com/2...-galaxy-tab-10-1-review/

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Samsung Infuse?

re

i read some reviews of one on amazon and people said it lasted even less than the stock battery.
ideas? have you used one yourself?

Samsung Infuse?

re

i read some reviews of one on amazon and people said it lasted even less than the stock battery.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Where's a new ROM for my Captivate? 
nerd.gif

I'm using the latest version of MIUI. (1.6.17, it's updated every Friday)
And I had never gotten back to you Mastamind, but with this latest version, the battery life is just fine.

I'm pulling out like 17 hours on one charge, and that was with just under 3 and a half hours of screen activity, around 200 texts, constant updates from Pulse and my email, some FB app usage, and light manga reading. In fact, I'm at 96% right now after about 2 hours with no screen use. I'll take a screen cap tomorrow afternoon after heavy usage.

Samsung Infuse?

For some reason, I've never given this any consideration. I might not like it's size, but I'll definitely do some research on this. Might be what I'm looking for.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Where's a new ROM for my Captivate? 
nerd.gif

I'm using the latest version of MIUI. (1.6.17, it's updated every Friday)
And I had never gotten back to you Mastamind, but with this latest version, the battery life is just fine.

I'm pulling out like 17 hours on one charge, and that was with just under 3 and a half hours of screen activity, around 200 texts, constant updates from Pulse and my email, some FB app usage, and light manga reading. In fact, I'm at 96% right now after about 2 hours with no screen use. I'll take a screen cap tomorrow afternoon after heavy usage.

Samsung Infuse?

For some reason, I've never given this any consideration. I might not like it's size, but I'll definitely do some research on this. Might be what I'm looking for.

Find one with good reviews, look around and check reviews. I havent got one yet but im looking into it also.

I have the Inspire.

Find one with good reviews, look around and check reviews. I havent got one yet but im looking into it also.

I have the Inspire.

Back
Top Bottom