• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With all these new phones out I really need a bad upgrade but I'm still running on the edge network smh

With all these new phones out I really need a bad upgrade but I'm still running on the edge network smh

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

i read some reviews of one on amazon and people said it lasted even less than the stock battery.
ideas? have you used one yourself?
Find one with good reviews, look around and check reviews. I havent got one yet but im looking into it also.

I have the Inspire.

yep.. thats what ive been doing. i'll post which i end up getting. from what i've been reading the word is that no aftermarket battery is as good as the stock one.. so i'm look for a spare stock battery.

on another note.. i need to get a good case.. i've narrowed down my choices to the seidio surface or the casemate barely there. what do you use?

future questions to follow..
laugh.gif

what method did you use to root / what rom, kernel, whatever else do you like?

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

i read some reviews of one on amazon and people said it lasted even less than the stock battery.
ideas? have you used one yourself?
Find one with good reviews, look around and check reviews. I havent got one yet but im looking into it also.

I have the Inspire.

yep.. thats what ive been doing. i'll post which i end up getting. from what i've been reading the word is that no aftermarket battery is as good as the stock one.. so i'm look for a spare stock battery.

on another note.. i need to get a good case.. i've narrowed down my choices to the seidio surface or the casemate barely there. what do you use?

future questions to follow..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Trading my Captivate for an Inspire 4G tomorrow, never had an HTC before, i hope rooting and flashing ROMS is as easy as it was on the Cap.
That's what I love about this phone, flashing ROMs is easy and Samsung has the screen game on lock! But enjoy your Inspire.
Damn right, the SAMOLED is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just wanna try something new, ive used all the ROM's for the cap already. The Cap is the best phone ive ever used real talk. Cant wait for the SGSII you know when that drops im back with sammy for damn sure
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Trading my Captivate for an Inspire 4G tomorrow, never had an HTC before, i hope rooting and flashing ROMS is as easy as it was on the Cap.
That's what I love about this phone, flashing ROMs is easy and Samsung has the screen game on lock! But enjoy your Inspire.
Damn right, the SAMOLED is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just wanna try something new, ive used all the ROM's for the cap already. The Cap is the best phone ive ever used real talk. Cant wait for the SGSII you know when that drops im back with sammy for damn sure
smokin.gif

hey I copped my sensation (unlocked) less than a week ago....I am pretty satisfied so far....running on at&t service ......BIGGG upgrade imo compared to a frustrating bb 9700 bold....

only problem so far I have is:

-gtalk (won't open....) tried dl'ing it directly from site, and it says "The content us not supported on the phone.  No application can be found to open this file.".....doesn't make sense if it is not supported but it came with the phone when I first turned it on....

-battery life (drains a LOT quicker than when I had my bb)....I used "advanced task killer" and changed the display settings brightness etc... it made a little difference but NOT that significant...for some reason, the apps keep opening and I have to kill it

-speed: extremely fast when wifi is detected and used.....then when it goes to mobile connection after wifi is out of reach ...moderate/slow (depending on location) 

-does anyone know how to press a number? (example: calling voicemail and it asks to delete a message press 7......I look at the screen its just a droid picture with an "end call button").......lol

hey I copped my sensation (unlocked) less than a week ago....I am pretty satisfied so far....running on at&t service ......BIGGG upgrade imo compared to a frustrating bb 9700 bold....

only problem so far I have is:

-gtalk (won't open....) tried dl'ing it directly from site, and it says "The content us not supported on the phone.  No application can be found to open this file.".....doesn't make sense if it is not supported but it came with the phone when I first turned it on....

-battery life (drains a LOT quicker than when I had my bb)....I used "advanced task killer" and changed the display settings brightness etc... it made a little difference but NOT that significant...for some reason, the apps keep opening and I have to kill it

-speed: extremely fast when wifi is detected and used.....then when it goes to mobile connection after wifi is out of reach ...moderate/slow (depending on location) 

-does anyone know how to press a number? (example: calling voicemail and it asks to delete a message press 7......I look at the screen its just a droid picture with an "end call button").......lol

Need some help with my droid X

Was listening to music the other day and all of a sudden it stopped and said "SD Card Not Mounted" so I've pulled it out and put it back in several times. I put it into my computer and it detected it right away with nothing wrong. I tried to put another one in that has nothing on it (from my original droid) and it's not reading that either but once again that shows up when I put it in the computer.  When either card is in the phone and I put connect to the computer as mass storage it doesn't read it either.  Only way the cards work is when they are plugged directly into my computer so its something with the phone.  Any suggestions?

Need some help with my droid X

Was listening to music the other day and all of a sudden it stopped and said "SD Card Not Mounted" so I've pulled it out and put it back in several times. I put it into my computer and it detected it right away with nothing wrong. I tried to put another one in that has nothing on it (from my original droid) and it's not reading that either but once again that shows up when I put it in the computer.  When either card is in the phone and I put connect to the computer as mass storage it doesn't read it either.  Only way the cards work is when they are plugged directly into my computer so its something with the phone.  Any suggestions?

Help needed with my Inspire ya'll...

So I got a copy of the Green Latern here, and I'd like to add it to my phone...how would I go about this?

Usually with my Ipod Touch, I convert the file into an MP4 and add it, but I would assume MP4 isn't supported on the Inspire, or Android in general.

Any of you know of any good converters followed by a program to play a movie.

Help needed with my Inspire ya'll...

So I got a copy of the Green Latern here, and I'd like to add it to my phone...how would I go about this?

Usually with my Ipod Touch, I convert the file into an MP4 and add it, but I would assume MP4 isn't supported on the Inspire, or Android in general.

Any of you know of any good converters followed by a program to play a movie.

I have a hard case, looking for a case thatll cover the touchscreen also.

Ive had mine for 2 weeks, still stock but not for long.

I have a hard case, looking for a case thatll cover the touchscreen also.

Ive had mine for 2 weeks, still stock but not for long.

YESSSS, I can stay on big red now
[h4]Verizon's tiered data plans won't affect grandfathered customers after all?[/h4]

Yesterday's revelation that Verizon may soon be enforcing usage-based data plans came as a slap in the face to many, but there may be at least one speck of sunlight shining through the dark clouds above. Screenshots appeared today, purportedly from employee communications, that would go a long way toward assuaging our worst nightmares: Verizon is indeed planning to mirror AT&T's policy of letting current customers hang onto their grandfathered data plans -- even when renewing contracts. It's probably best to keep your fingers crossed, but we understand if your hands are busy clutching those old plans as if your life depended on it.

Back
Top Bottom