• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

5 days in with Android...

I miss my TP2 with WinMo 6.5
indifferent.gif

What phone did you get? You just have to get used to it.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

My sibling got the Samsung Galaxy S 4G today
pimp.gif

The BB wasn't sufficing anymore, a happy moment, gonna put them on!

And I think I might switch from the latest version of MIUI to CM7 RC1, can anyone with a Cappy share info if they have done the same or have any experience with CM7?

if its CM7, it should be good to go...

i'm foaming at the mouth for a post to the Galaxy S 4g...

this phone would be super dope w/ it...

tired of this samsung overlay.
I said f-it and flashed it last not, its really stable from what I can tell so far. Fast and the battery life is good. Samsung has been really good to me, flashing ROMs is so easy. HTC just really needs to set up their screens

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Thank you all
pimp.gif

Good job man
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

My sibling got the Samsung Galaxy S 4G today
pimp.gif

The BB wasn't sufficing anymore, a happy moment, gonna put them on!

And I think I might switch from the latest version of MIUI to CM7 RC1, can anyone with a Cappy share info if they have done the same or have any experience with CM7?

if its CM7, it should be good to go...

i'm foaming at the mouth for a post to the Galaxy S 4g...

this phone would be super dope w/ it...

tired of this samsung overlay.
I said f-it and flashed it last not, its really stable from what I can tell so far. Fast and the battery life is good. Samsung has been really good to me, flashing ROMs is so easy. HTC just really needs to set up their screens

Thank you all
pimp.gif

Good job man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Nub question.....
I installed the rar file to my desktop, how do i APPLY the icons to replace my current ones?
-you need a launcher like launcher pro or adw ex from the market
-throw the folder (unzipped) into the sd card

-on your launcher, you can change the icon by holding onto it, then something pops up asking what do you want to do with it, change the icon by finding the one in your sd card, tap to apply and thats it. 

lmk if u need any more help. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Nub question.....
I installed the rar file to my desktop, how do i APPLY the icons to replace my current ones?
-you need a launcher like launcher pro or adw ex from the market
-throw the folder (unzipped) into the sd card

-on your launcher, you can change the icon by holding onto it, then something pops up asking what do you want to do with it, change the icon by finding the one in your sd card, tap to apply and thats it. 

lmk if u need any more help. 

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How would you guys compare the G2X with the Sensation? I might get one of em to use as a wireless modem.

sensation's the better phone until the g2x bug fixes release.  the g2x is super fast and powerful but has SOOO many glitches.  not to mention the screen bleeds.  T-Mobile took it off their online store because it had so many problems.  when the gingebread update drops tho it should be better (minus the bleed).

can anyone recommend me a good case for my sensation? i cant seem to find them being sold anywhere.

i cant either, bought the $16.99 black rubber from t-mobile 2 days after release and just ordered a clear red tpu off amazon which should be coming in tm.. none of the avenues around me have anything yet.. one spot but they have the cheap plastic snap ons
indifferent.gif
im not with that they break too easy...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How would you guys compare the G2X with the Sensation? I might get one of em to use as a wireless modem.

sensation's the better phone until the g2x bug fixes release.  the g2x is super fast and powerful but has SOOO many glitches.  not to mention the screen bleeds.  T-Mobile took it off their online store because it had so many problems.  when the gingebread update drops tho it should be better (minus the bleed).

can anyone recommend me a good case for my sensation? i cant seem to find them being sold anywhere.

i cant either, bought the $16.99 black rubber from t-mobile 2 days after release and just ordered a clear red tpu off amazon which should be coming in tm.. none of the avenues around me have anything yet.. one spot but they have the cheap plastic snap ons
indifferent.gif
im not with that they break too easy...

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

If anybody with the Sensation can help me out that would be helpful..

I'm trying to have my phone set up to where the text message displays in the status bar but doesn't pop up at the lock screen...

When I turn off the "Display message" in the privacy settings it turn both of them off....I still want the message to display in the status bar tho...

Also anybody having issues with their Notification light? mine doesn't seem to work properly at all...
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
...Nobody?

mine has been fine, until yesterday that i noticed i rebooted on its own
ohwell.gif
.. i cant help with your problem tho... lights fine as well

If anybody with the Sensation can help me out that would be helpful..

I'm trying to have my phone set up to where the text message displays in the status bar but doesn't pop up at the lock screen...

When I turn off the "Display message" in the privacy settings it turn both of them off....I still want the message to display in the status bar tho...

Also anybody having issues with their Notification light? mine doesn't seem to work properly at all...
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
...Nobody?

mine has been fine, until yesterday that i noticed i rebooted on its own
ohwell.gif
.. i cant help with your problem tho... lights fine as well

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

indifferent.gif

reasons???

I guess i'm not used to an OS on the phone that's so open, every damn app requires to access ALL of your phones information, WWF crashes every single time after a few minutes. Politico app doesn't load, TMZ and ESPNLA apps suffer the same problem... it's a headache. At least when i'd flash roms onto my WinMo phones they didn't have as many problems, even on unofficial roms it was more stable than this.

3VO

I got it because my TP2 is beat beyond belief, as a friend said it looks like it's gone through war. I'm hoping the SGS2 releases by the end of the month, hopefully something better. I need another battery I guess because this thing doesn't even last a day.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

indifferent.gif

reasons???

I guess i'm not used to an OS on the phone that's so open, every damn app requires to access ALL of your phones information, WWF crashes every single time after a few minutes. Politico app doesn't load, TMZ and ESPNLA apps suffer the same problem... it's a headache. At least when i'd flash roms onto my WinMo phones they didn't have as many problems, even on unofficial roms it was more stable than this.

3VO

I got it because my TP2 is beat beyond belief, as a friend said it looks like it's gone through war. I'm hoping the SGS2 releases by the end of the month, hopefully something better. I need another battery I guess because this thing doesn't even last a day.

I'm having trouble with TuneSync lite.  Everytime I try to upload a new playlist it deletes the previous playlist(s) I had uploaded and says that I've reached the 20 song limit, although each playlist I have has less than that.  I can never add more than 1 playlist or how do I do it without my old ones being deleted.  

I'm having trouble with TuneSync lite.  Everytime I try to upload a new playlist it deletes the previous playlist(s) I had uploaded and says that I've reached the 20 song limit, although each playlist I have has less than that.  I can never add more than 1 playlist or how do I do it without my old ones being deleted.  

indifferent.gif
I can't stomach this post
I had the HD2, two of them for 30 days, and I hated EVERYTHING about WinMo, EVERYTHING. It was buggy, lack of apps, non stable. Android is infinite times better. 

Back
Top Bottom